You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First Request Thread (M Seeking Female Preferrably)  (Read 559 times)

Offline SnakeTopic starter

First Request Thread (M Seeking Female Preferrably)
« on: August 13, 2011, 12:43:08 PM »
It's been a while since I posted one of these up, for the longest time I was generating ideas left and right but would ultimately forget them the next day. Not anymore: I remembered to write them down this time! I just hope one of them gets a bite. 

I generally play male roles but I can play female roles as well (if you understand that I'm still improving on it and far from mastery, even better.)  I also am open to ideas other than these; and I have others floating around in my head somewhere, I just haven't gotten them in my "net" yet. *grin*

And Please...dont' ask me to do Yaoi.... I beg you. Yuri is fine if you're willing to deal with someone who isn't totally in synch with their female characters.

My current ideas center around:

(Any of these can be discussed and expanded upon. They are only starting points.)

Brother x sister x sister (preferred the sisters to be older.)
Mom x son (can play either...really.)
Aunt x Nephew

I don't particularly like Father x daughter types. don't ask me why; I just don't.

(Note: I really only play OC's. Not any good with any male canons really. Sorry.)

OC x Tsunade
     x Ino
     x Sakura
     x Anko
     x Mei Terumi (for those not in the know: she's the Mizukage)
     x Shizune

OC x Rangiku
     x Yoruichi
     x Halibel
     x Orihime
     x Nel (always a possibility)

Persona 3

(Note: Due to how the game is set up: an OC can be considered Canon technically)

OC x Mitsuru Kirijo
     x Yukari Takeba
     x Aigis

OC x Any Sekirei (:3 Though I'd prefer Tsukiumi..)

Fate/Stay Night

OC x Rider
     x Caster

Code Geass

OC x Kallen
     x CC (As a new contractee after the events of the series perhaps?)
     x Milly Ashford

OC x Kanu Unchou
     x Hakufu Sonsaku

Original Ideas/Pairings:

(Note: I can play Modern setups but I really prefer medieval or medieval fantasy from my days as a D&D nut.)

Queen/Princess x Knight/bodyguard/Commoner/Mercenary
Female Knight x Male Knight/Squire/Possibly enemy (Stockholm syndrome or 1-night stand)
Amazon x Male Captive
Vampire Lord x Noblewoman/Female Knight/Vampress (or if you want: Modern version: College prof and student here)

It isn't much but I've also got some base ideas while playing as a female character. Anyone want to know: ask.

If any catch your eye, drop me a line
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:57:31 PM by Snake »

Offline SnakeTopic starter

Re: First Request Thread (M Seeking Female Preferrably)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »
Updated with a bit more on what's available.

Offline JustLisa

Re: First Request Thread (M Seeking Female Preferrably)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 02:53:57 PM »
Hey I like your "Female Knight x Male Knight/Squire/Possibly enemy (Stockholm syndrome or 1-night stand)" particularly the Stockholm syndrome aspect.

I'd also like to hear more about your College Prof and student RP.