You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:40:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Avast, ye barnacles! (F seeking M story thoughts)  (Read 390 times)

Offline CarverTopic starter

• REVOKED NING
  • Expired
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Avast, ye barnacles! (F seeking M story thoughts)
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:22 PM »
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting here, so I hope I don't screw this up too badly. :)

First off, here are on my on's and off's for reference:
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116154.0

I really only come into this having one character, Carver, who happens to be a bit of a spitfire piratess captain that needs to have her high status lowered quite a bit. :) So the main thing I am currently seeking is pirate based roleplay, with someone who really knows what they are doing. From turning a strong, physically tough woman into someone who yearns with want from the man that broke her, so to speak.

In general, this is what I usually seek. Powerful females that need to be brought down from their high perches via various means. Corporate CEO's and Presidents, Lawyers, Queens, anyone in positions of authority.

However, I am open to other ideas and thoughts. Carver certainly doesn't have to be a piratess either. I could use her for other characters, or I can come up with others to fit certain roles. I am very open to discussion. :)

Generally I prefer playing on IRC, but would be open to instant message/forum posts.

Any questions or comments are welcome. I hope I posted this correctly. Thanks everyone! :)

Offline CarverTopic starter

• REVOKED NING
  • Expired
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Avast, ye barnacles! (F seeking M story thoughts)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 10:57:09 AM »
To add more ideas that came to mind:

I would not be opposed to a more romantic avenue between two characters, or having her involved in some sort of group play either. Possibly with her and 2+ males. :)