You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:03:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female Seeking one on one RP partner  (Read 611 times)

Offline Udontknowme010Topic starter

Female Seeking one on one RP partner
« on: August 12, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »
Hey all,

I'd love to do an RP here while I'm waiting to be approved/disapproved. I'm mainly a 1x1 roleplayer who usually plays as a female; if you really want, I can play a male. I average about two to four sentences per post but if you want more, I'll gladly do it. Any genre works, though I am best at Action, Comedy and Romance.

Only thing is, no adult stuff. Otherwise, anything works. Feel free to bounce ideas off me.

Offline wolvenrogue

Re: Female Seeking one on one RP partner
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:17:36 AM »
We seem like kindred spirits.  I enjoy one on one with females ( I am male). I like one to multisentence posts and prefer an IM or PM format. I like you am new here and waiting approval.  I'm very much a romantic and enjoy historical fiction, fantasy, and modern reality roles.  I understand the restrictions on sexual stuff now, Are you open to that in the future (when approved) in a romantic setting? I don't see sexual situations as the main event but rather a result of the romance.  Here is a suggestion for a role play. We can play this out or I'm open to your suggestions:

The era is the 1840's  you are a young woman trained as a teacher and headed west by stage coach with your family.  Your stage is attacked by highwaymen, they  kill everyone and think they have killed you too,  leaving you for dead.  I am a rancher  and happen upon the remains of the stage while checking on my cattle.  I find you in the wreckage.

Let me know if this interests you.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 04:10:40 PM »
We seem like kindred spirits.  I enjoy one on one with females ( I am male). I like one to multisentence posts and prefer an IM or PM format. I like you am new here and waiting approval.  I'm very much a romantic and enjoy historical fiction, fantasy, and modern reality roles.  I understand the restrictions on sexual stuff now, Are you open to that in the future (when approved) in a romantic setting? I don't see sexual situations as the main event but rather a result of the romance.  Here is a suggestion for a role play. We can play this out or I'm open to your suggestions:

The era is the 1840's  you are a young woman trained as a teacher and headed west by stage coach with your family.  Your stage is attacked by highwaymen, they  kill everyone and think they have killed you too,  leaving you for dead.  I am a rancher  and happen upon the remains of the stage while checking on my cattle.  I find you in the wreckage.

Let me know if this interests you.

Hey, thanks for responding. IM or PM is my favorite too, but being unapproved, we'll settle for forum. I am open to sexual stuff in roleplays if and when approved in the romantic setting though I offer the warning that I am not very experienced in such things.

I love your idea and the challange of the historical context. I will gladly do this with you.

Offline wolvenrogue

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »
Hey great! I start the thread in non-adult role play If your still online you can respond right away. we can just post back and fort as though it was a chat environment, but best to write longer posts ( atleast a couple sentences) see you there!

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 04:39:31 PM »
I am on my way!

Offline wolvenrogue

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
Have you lost interest in our Role Play?? Please let me know.