You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:52:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Celestial Goblin has passed  (Read 380 times)

Offline Cosmo_acTopic starter

Celestial Goblin has passed
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:52:39 PM »
A few weeks ago I was online when I got a PM from Celestial Goblin out of the blue.  He was on my friends list (and I obviously on his), and while we had talked a bit of recent I was usually the instigator of the conversations.  The message I recieved from the PM was that Pawel (Celestial Goblin) had killed himself recently, and that it was his parent who was sending the message.

At first, I was a little skeptical.  I've known people who have had there messenger accounts hacked, so it wasn't beyong the realm of possibilities that this had happened.  However, I also knew Pawel.  We had known each other, and played some games together for years.  I knew that Pawel had a tendency to get depressed from time to time, and it seems that sadly, despite that fact that he seemed ok when talking to him only a few weeks earlier, his demons finally seemed to get the better of him and won.

Checking my e-mail account, I found that the same message had been sent to a variety of people, including one whom was his aunt.  She stated that she had been unable to get in contact with Pawel's family in a response e-mail to people.  I recently sent an e-mail asking if what had been claimed, Pawel's death, was true or not, and tonight I opened an e-mail to find the aunt confirming that indeed Pawel was dead and the funeral had been conducted last saturday.

I didn't know Pawel as well as I would have liked to.  I guess everybody says that when a person dies.  What I did know was that he was an exceptionally creative young man who was filled with ideas.  He would have difficulties sometimes, hitting dry spells for sometimes months at a time, but the wait was worth it as when the dry spell ended, you were once again treated to his great imaginary skills.  He struck me as a good person, who  was always friendly to those he talked to.  He will be missed.

Offline Chris Brady

Re: Celestial Goblin has passed
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 05:25:11 PM »
Another star dims.

He will be missed.

Offline Sabby

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »
Have you PM'd the mods?

Offline Cosmo_acTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »