You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 11, 2016, 07:58:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica  (Read 646 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rhaegar14Topic starter

Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica
« on: August 08, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »
I will make a more formalized write-up if I get interest, but here's the rough version: the more-or-less Biblical Apocalypse happened a decade or so ago, Heaven and He'll went to war over Earth, and 99.9% of the human race was wiped out. You have three factions, scrabbling over what is left of Earth. There are the remnants of the armies of Heaven and Hell, and caught between them are the remaining 0.1% of the human population. Normal humans can no longer survive on Earth; those that remained have been "touched" by an alternate Plane, be it Heaven, Hell, an elemental Plane, etc.

That's basically the gist of it. I'm willing to give liberties with Planes and the powers they give, as well as the powers held by angels and demons. Any takers?

Offline Revenent

Re: Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:39 AM »
This actually sounds fairly interesting. Will there be a centralized plot and everything for the main characters to focus around, or is it more one of those "here's a setting and backstory, do as you'd like" type of deals?

Offline Rhaegar14Topic starter

Re: Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:51:27 AM »
It could go either way, depending on what interested parties want. If it goes the story route, it would probably involve a Divine "Spark" that each group is trying to obtain for different reasons.

Offline Aurora Wayland

  • Bitch be trippin' balls!
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2011
  • Location: Im in Ur Manger Killing Ur Savior
  • And when the truth dawns, It dawns in fire!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 09:36:10 AM »
Sounds interesting. Would we be allowed to play demons and angels? or just humans?

Offline Rhaegar14Topic starter

Re: Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 05:20:21 PM »
Demons and Angels would be fine; I'd like to have 2-4 characters from each faction.

Offline Revenent

Re: Interest Check: A Different Take on Post-Apocalyptica
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:49:48 PM »
Well, I already have a demon character in mind, so I guess reserve one of those slots for me if you're doing that sort of thing.