You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:16:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "Harry Potter" Universe RP (Original Characters only)  (Read 286 times)

Offline SilverfyreTopic starter

• Mr. Fyre, or if you're slightly more daring, oh Silver my Silver.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Once more, with gusto.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"Harry Potter" Universe RP (Original Characters only)
« on: August 07, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »
I have been reading the "Harry Potter" series again and I have been craving an RP based in the setting.  I would be interested in writing with someone who has a similar enjoyment in the series and would be of the mind to write original characters (non-canon characters of our own creation for those who don't know what the term means) in the setting of Hogworts.  The whole school of magic troupe has been something I've always enjoyed but I was never the most rabid "HP" fan and my knowledge of the series is still somewhat limited, so please keep that in mind.

I would like to play students who are, at the very least, seventeen years old and in their last few years of training as wizards.  I also am open to the idea of playing "teacher" characters, but the romance would happen with another teacher and not a student.  I am seeking to write a romance and would prefer not to be do anything "NC' related.  I would love to see the majority of the story takes place during a school year at Hogworts and other locations like "Diagon Alley" and the like.

I am flexible on whatever other elements we would like to include so please, drop me a PM if you are interested and we can work out the other elements of the story.

Best,
Silver