You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 12:15:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A post-apocalyptic biker story [ M/F, UN ]  (Read 291 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

A post-apocalyptic biker story [ M/F, UN ]
« on: August 07, 2011, 09:16:56 AM »
For a long time, I've been toying with the idea of writing a game inspired by the one, the only, the legendary point-and-click game Full Throttle. I know a lot of people are probably scratching their heads right now, so allow me to give you some background.

Full Throttle is about tough guys ( and gals ) and huge motorcycles.

Yeah, there's some other stuff thrown in, but that's the most important bit. It's set in a not too distant dystopian future, in a desert very much resembling Arizona or Nevada. I would very much like a similar setting, but not something necessarily based on the setting of the game. I wouldn't mind it being a Fallout-style post-apocalyptic setting, or something like Stephen King's The Stand. The important thing is that there will be biker guys, biker gals, tire iron fights, and all kinds of other over-the-top things. There, I think, you have the essence of it.

That's not to say it has to be a humorous and light-hearted game, but I think it will necessarily be a bit on the pulpier side. For the characters and plots, nothing is truly set in stone. I would definitely like to play a biker character along the lines of Full Throttle's Ben ( is that awesome, or what? ), and I have some ideas for the female role ( a mechanic, another biker, an escaped slave, a slaver - or a mix of all of those! ), but I'm definitely open to other suggestions. The plot would depend on the characters involved, obviously.

I think that just about covers things. If this sounds interesting, please let me know, and maybe we can work something out!