You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 10:58:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desperate Housewives [Female roles wanted]  (Read 309 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Desperate Housewives [Female roles wanted]
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:18:12 PM »
I have been thinking of this for couple of days. But the exact nature of the game and description hasn't been forth coming. I will try to do my best and see if it catches attention on some players.

The story is about a couple of desperate horny housewife and their shared lover (knowingly or even unknowingly to start with). They all live in the same posh neighborhood or at least live in the same circle. Some could be friends and some could have a jealous rivaling relationship between them. I'm not looking for too many player though but whatever intricacies of relationship we can fit in that. The ages of the wives are flexible and my preference would be from late 20s to the early 40s and probably a mixture of that would be best.

It is the story of posh housewives with rich husband who lusts after money more than their beautiful wives. When all said and done, the shopping and gossiping and partying isn't enough and they all need male attention in their life. I'm still unsure about the male role but I think a late 20s, confident and charming Gigolo would be the best.

My thought would be so not just to make him a simple money grabbing gigolo but someone who sort of ends up acting and being like a lover for them even with the money involve. He pushes them and makes them try new things, things they didn't ask by themselves, pushing their boundaries and comfort zone which becomes his attraction and their addition to him. It would be interesting to see how much control he can exert.

I am also very much looking for him being shared as in group action even though things naturally won't start like that. It would be specially fun if there's rivalry between two wives as to how he would be able to accomplish that. If one wants to grown up daughters are welcome though the primary focus of course are the wives.

Interests ... suggestions .. feel free to share them all. Thanks for your time in reading this.