You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:07:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to start a few oNe on oNes.  (Read 730 times)

Offline rpgirl85Topic starter

Looking to start a few oNe on oNes.
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:52:29 AM »
I am looking to start some new one on one forum roleplays. Here are a few things that you must know:-
1.) I enjoy a good mix of storyline and smut in my plays.
2.) Looking for modern realistic settings in the genres of adventure/action/drama/horror/thriller etc. Not much interested in writing Romance at the moment.
3.) I enjoy both light as well as dark and gritty plots.
4.) My chars are never sexually dominant.
5.) I have no limits whatsoever as far as sexual kinks go but I will completely respect yours.

I am not posting up any story ideas cause I have felt that it is better to come up with a collaborative storyline with my partner that matches the interests of both of us. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Re: Looking to start a few oNe on oNes.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »
Update : After a long while, I have time on my hands again for a few forum roleplays. The preferences are as above, but I can also venture in to other genres now apart from modern realism.

Offline shenmue

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 07:12:14 PM »
I want to do a step mom gone bad story line (Sleeps with a step son or daughter maybe, or has loads of affairs.

also Wouldn't mind a swingers story line with action/horror elements as well maybe/ I do need lesbian or ffm scenes in my roleplays though, its my biggest turn on.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 05:56:50 PM »
Looking to start a couple of one on one scenes still.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »
Still seeking.