You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:12:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Evilbeast craves adventure! M seeking F GM.  (Read 577 times)

Offline EvilBeastTopic starter

Evilbeast craves adventure! M seeking F GM.
« on: July 29, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »
I'm really wanting some D&D or other system role-play. I DM all the time, I would like to play for once!

What I want: Seeking a female GM to run a short to long-term system game. I would prefer solo, but am open to groups. I am fine with playing on the boards, PMs, or even IM. While I prefer D&D 3.5 or 4e, I could go with any edition of (A)D&D. I would also consider alternate systems such as Pathfinder, Rolemaster and Savage Worlds. I'm comfortable with low to mid level, but would also like to try higher levels of gameplay.

A mix of system and free-form is fine. Using a system for the frame-work of the game and free-form for other aspects is fine by me. I just like rolling dice from time to time. :)

When it comes to gender, I can play either comfortably. Female characters I find very interesting to play and have noticed that my play-style changes. (NO! They are not "go naked and hump everything" characters either!)

Game style: I love exploration and not knowing what is around the next corner. A bit of intrigue can be fun, too. I"m not so much into puzzles or solving riddles.

Stories: I am open to nearly anything! We can discuss the various details before we start, of course.

Setting: I would like a good fantasy-type setting. The D&D worlds work too. We can work this into the story as well.

I hope this clearly states what I am looking for. If not, I will certainly answer any questions. If you are interested, please send a message. I may update this post as needed.

Thanks for looking!

Re: Evilbeast craves adventure! M seeking F GM.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 04:11:52 PM »
Still looking for something like this.

Offline DRoux

• Am I supposed to put something witty and ironic here?
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »
I'm definitely interested. Fair warning, it'll be my first time being a DM, so I might be a little inexperienced at first.

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »
Giving it one last bump.