When a kiss isn't just a kiss. (Like to pick this story back up. mxm fxf mxf)

Started by DahliaBlossom, July 28, 2011, 07:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DahliaBlossom

Here's the link to the thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107531.0

This is what the idea was:
I'm craving some nice ol' school bully/rape.. This is a mxm, fxf, or mxf idea. So, either male or female.. Just remember, I play the bottom/submissive.

Anyone care to do this? If it develops into a long standing rape, like kidnap or something. I'm open to that as well. This can be a lesson taught to me, a punishment, an act of intense lust, I teased you too much, I rejected you etc etc..

Let me know what you're thinking. And please be a descriptive writer, no short posting partners please.

My Girl Character

My Guy Character

This is what my ex-writer and I came up with as added info:
Following on from our ideas in your original request thread, I was thinking of a bully who torments your character and wants to make him feel bad, and discovers that kissing him and making him strip is a great way to humiliate him. Then he discovers that he actually enjoys kissing him and touching him, so he forces him to do more and more things (possibly over the course of several school days)... and then, at some point, your boy starts to reciprocate. How does that sound?

To prolong it even more it could start out with your character pushing him against lockers, stealing parts of his lunch. And then when he gets no reaction he could bump it up to putting a bunch of condoms in my characters locker so when he opens it, they just all flood out. Cornering him in the locker rooms, stealing his clothes. And then my character catches him doing something beyond against school rules, smoking pot or whatever you decide, he doesn't get seen and he runs off to tell.. And then it goes into more sexual things than that? Those are just a FEW ideas. There could be lots more. Like printed off pictures of naked men in his text books. So when he opens up to a page it's right there and he gets in trouble... So on and so forth.

I like the things like stealing his clothes, which are just ordinary forms of bullying but can become very sexual in the right context. I love the idea of working my way up to "punishing" him by making him look gay (especially in front of girls), and then act gay... just as a way of humiliating him and making him unpopular, but it then becomes very serious. This all sounds great. It could get quite vicious very quickly.

DahliaBlossom