My treasure chest of fatally stereotypical MxM

Started by Cadet R, July 27, 2011, 11:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadet R

Please see my O/O's for more info about me and my likings. Most of the characters I'm looking for are dom's, but there are few that could go either way.

Me = Character A, You = Character B
Red = Craving now

(the not so) Original ideas:

Last Outpost

The usual nuclear holocaust setting, where a small area has survived and lost connection to the outer world. Character A (16-17y) lost his father during the war/accident/etc and the rest of the family left to search other people. Character A has lived alone now for about six months. The first snow has just fallen and times are getting tougher. Enter Character B, a survival, who has been searching for people / is running from something / just likes to bullshit the kid about being the last person alive... Could also work with a zombie setting. Not really interested in how plausible the setting is or how the fuck everything works in detail and how many units of canned corn would be necessary. Slight non-con, forced first time etc approved.

Common men - on hold

Character A lost his memory about 10 years ago in a car accident (gasp!). Both of his parents are dead and he is now living with his uncle, character B. B is nice and all, but a little shady person. Character A doesn't remember any other kind of life, so to him it's only natural when his uncle's friends come to the house in the middle of the night to treat gun shot wounds. Or that some morning there just happens to be 200 extra DVD players in the living room. Or that the cops visit the house once a week with a search warrant. Character A doesn't really stress about his life, because life is good.

Because I'm not that much into incest, I thought there could be a plot twist where it's revealed that B isn't A's real uncle at all and that he in fact might be the cause of the car accident that killed his parents.

A= 16-18 years, good mannered, average guy. Possible thinks himself as straight
B= Easy-going, even a little goofy sometimes, world's best uncle. In his 30's or late 20's. Plays his role well, but is an emotionless psychopath when it comes to his real work.

Soulmates

In this story the characters A and B seem to be the only ones who realise that people are reincarnated. They have lived few lives together and always searching to find the other when their lives begin again (maybe they can sense each other or something like that). I haven't thought much about this, but maybe they are again searching each others and when they are reunited, something is wrong / they can't be together for some reason / one of them doesn't remember anything etc... I haven't thought about the time frame, but this could work in any given time or universe really. The possibilities are quite endless.

Duties Taken!

For this I don't have preferences about which is A and which is B. But there's a VIP person and his bodyguard. I thought the VIP could be maybe a son of a politician or something like that, snobbish brat mostly. I don't have very deep ideas for this, but if you're interested, it can be developed further.

Trust no one

Undercover agent, criminal (mid) boss. Do I need to say more? With this too I could play either character. I see the criminal type to be somewhat brutal and the cop to have really difficult personal issues with all the things he has done so far. Maybe he has even started to think about becoming a criminal himself! :o *dramatic face*

Pokerface

Western set game where set around late 19th century, where A is a poker player and B is bounty hunter (for example). The characters can either be pals already or cross paths in the beginning. It could be that A is about to have a dose of tar and feathers or that A has some knowledge about a certain outlaw B is hunting down. Or that B just happens to sit on the wrong poker table one night, waking up with nothing but his boots. I see the B as more like the solemn and silent type and A as more cheerful and devil may care.

1 for money

Total rip-off from the movie Danny the Dog (now with extra gayness on top). The basic master/pet setting, but instead of being just a sex-slave the pet is used as a bodyguard and in underground fights to make money. The idea could be expanded to a whole city or country being involved in the fighting business. I would prefer the fighter pet to be A and the master B, but I'm willing to try it the other way around too. There's quite a lot of fighting, but since it might get boring to describe the fights after awhile, the main focus will be in the relationship between the owner and the pet. Lot of possibilities to spice this up more. The owner could be an undercover cop and actually treating the pet well when no one is watching. Or it could be that the pet doesn't even know who his master is, living most of his life caged in different cellars. This might also work as pet/pet story.

Other settings I would like to try:

• Wild west
  • Organized crime and cops
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Military and paramilitary groups
  • Master/Pet
  • Near future
  • Angels and demons (will most likely contain religion bashing)
  • Superpowers
  • Teachers and students
  • Alaska during winter (don't ask why, I don't know :D)

Fandom Plots

Final Fantasy VIII

Set after the game. Seifer (A) crawls back to Balamb Garden and tries to start over. You could play Squall, Zell or any other male character of your choosing.

Potterverse

Would love to play some Deatheater(B)/Draco(A) set during the sixth or seventh year. Extra yes on Snape.

Other fandoms (characters) I play:

• Harry Potter (Scorpius, original male)
  • Supernatural (Castiel, Adam)
  • Full Metal Panic (Sousuke)
  • Kizuna (Kai)
  • True Blood (Eric, original male)
  • Buffy/Angel (Spike/William, original male)
  • Eastern Promises (Nikolai)
  • Robin Hood (Will Scarlet)
  • Outsiders (Two-bit, Soda)
[/list]

Cadet R

Dani13

If you want to be the Master, I'm up for a Master/Pet scene.

Cadet R

Cadet R

Updated the plot "Last Outpost" and some cravings.