MxF Music Industry RP (open to anyone)

Started by North of 60°, July 26, 2011, 06:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North of 60°

Ok, so this is a story that I started a while ago with someone but life got really busy for him and he had to back out of the play.  So I am shopping the idea for another partner, fingers crossed someone likes the idea.

As always this synopsis is very much open to negotiation.

So the basic idea of the story can go two ways...

1) A young upstart in the music business (17 to young 20s), in my mind a recent 'runner up' on American Idol, who is in a bit of a rut.  Record sales are ok but they aren't increasing, and people think it's over for them.  In order to re-inject some life into their career, their agent arranges a joint album with a well known and successful artist (singer? rapper?), in my mind no older than 35, who themselves is seemingly on the downslope of their career.

2) A young upstart in the music business (17 to young 20s), in my mind a recent 'runner up' on American Idol, who is in a bit of a rut.  Record sales are ok but they aren't increasing, and people think it's over for them.  In order to re-inject some life into their career, their agent arranges a joint album with another young artist (singer? rapper?), of a similar age, who is doing ok themselves.

In both cases, I was looking for some sort of romantic relationship to blossom from the creative partnership.  In said relationship, it would be consensual sex, but within that really everything is open as far as sexual elements go.

The reason for me using the somewhat confusing 3rd person a lot in the description is because I want you to be able to chose which character you'd like to play, either one of the two young talents or maybe the more experienced player on the scene.

This would be open to both Male and Female players, as long as you don't mind playing opposite me (as either male or female) of course.

I you like the ideas, either one or you do with some reservations/suggestion either IM me (relevant contact info under my avatar) or PM me (again there's a button for it under my avatar) or respond here.

Also if you think you might like this plot, but were in any way confused by my wording or explanation of something, feel free to reply or IM/PM me. :D

I would be looking for this play to be In-Forum but if you'd rather do it via IM or E-mail, I don't have an issue with that and we can talk about the details as well.

Hope to hear from some of you soon! ^^

North
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."