You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:25:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just sone Ideas -- looking for a player, or two.  (Read 435 times)

Offline MissyTopic starter

Just sone Ideas -- looking for a player, or two.
« on: July 25, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »
So firstly, I'm open to male or female players in most instances. However I favour roleplaying with females, in female roles.

Roles
Roles I am interested in trying and the partner roles that would fit in with those

submissive female, Dominated by a Male or Female or both -- Firstly I'm fairly familiar with the role of a submissive female. I've done this a fair bit with male players/characters. So I'm quite open to most folks fetishes with a submissive female character, please contact me and we can talk it over. I can do this with a Dom or Domme character

Dominant Male, Dominating one or more females -- I am also interested in the Dominant Male character, I haven't done this for some time so I'm may be a little rusty, but again, please contact me to talk about what your interested in. Please bear in mind this is a strictly heterosexual fantasy.

submissive male, dominated by one or more Females -- I've never done it before, but I would like to give the submissive male role a try. I would like to try this with either one or two Domme's. And while I don't mind a male player for the Domme, I'm partly curious about what real Domme's like to do with their slaveboys so I would like to try this with a female player. Once again this is strictly with female top characters.

Dominant Female, Dominating one or more females -- I wouldn't mind playing a Domme though I've never done so before so I'm not sure what to do. This is strictly a lesbian fantasy.

Asian women -- I think Asian women are the most beautiful women in the world and I strongly prefer to play asian women and much prefer asian partner characters, for females. I also don't think these characters need to necessarily be submissive, I would be far more interested in an asian Domme than I would any other. I don't care about male partner ethnicity, just do whatever you want.

Settings
Settings I would like to try

Consensual slave -- More like real life 24/7 TPE play.

Slave training -- a slavegirl in training, could be consensual or not

Kidnapped -- a female is kidnapped by a man and held prisoner to be trained as his slave. She starts out unwilling and reluctant then gradually comes to accept her captor as her Master.

Petgirl -- a girl who behaves as a pet, not an animal of any kind, but a human pet.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:38:58 PM by MCsc »

Offline DDSecret

Re: Just sone Ideas -- looking for a player, or two.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 11:13:38 PM »
Hello,
I'm up for the slave training or kidnapped setting.  Pm me if you're interested :-)