You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:59:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If I was invisible...  (Read 15639 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: If I was invisible...
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2011, 07:21:59 PM »
I'd lurk around particularly delicious human creatures, then when the pulse lured my ravenous need beyond my control, I'd whip out my extra-special-super-shadow-infused mistletoe.. you know, the kind that requires not only a kiss but a little nipping bite. Tis the season and all, eh?

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #251 on: December 13, 2011, 08:49:07 AM »
I couldn't help but touch certain people in certain places just so I could watch their reaction purely for my own enjoyment.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #252 on: December 21, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »
I would blend into shadow.. ohhhh, yeah, I do that anyway, right? Ahhh, but here, I'd blend into those even harder to get to bits of shadow that bend around supple curves, that vanish within caressing bits of soft silks and whispering fabrics.. yet I would probably give myself away.. for it would be difficult to restrain my growling hums when hugging so close to that realm of sweet soft skin.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #253 on: December 28, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »
I'd probably get a lot of bruises because I'd forget I was invisible and walk into a lot of people and things that were moving and would also probably freak out when I tried to look in a mirror and didn't see me staring back!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
I'd make sure any other invisible creatures (for example, the one who posted prior to this posting) that were bumping into things bumped into me plenty.. making me wonder.. would there be different degrees of invisibility? Would two that were not within normal range of sight be within each other's site.. or does the newer being of invisibility have the edge over the previous invisible person? *decides to drink of pot of coffee while diving further into this thought*

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2012, 09:13:51 PM »
...then I'd be happy because no one would be able to find me unless I wanted them to.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2012, 12:23:10 AM »
...I'd spank that little tush of yours every now and again just to hear you squeal!  :D

Offline Flaming

« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2012, 11:42:07 AM »
...I'd be even luckier , cause I could spank you both.

Offline Saku

« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »
-comes up behind all of you and spanks everyone-

Offline Flaming

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2012, 02:05:44 PM »
hey! did I just get spanked by a girl? *looks around* I can't see no one here...

Oh well, let's be honest, fist thing I'll pay a visit to the ladies lockers room

Offline Mordred

« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2012, 11:09:12 PM »
I would definitely see how much harmless activity I could get up to that would make headlines while providing me with lecherous thrill and while raising a mob of supporters that would cheer on the invisible scoundrel!

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #261 on: January 18, 2012, 07:41:56 AM »
No harmless activity for me, I would walk up behind him and slowly draw my fingers and nails down his spine, starting at the top of his neck and downward.

Offline I dont know

« Reply #262 on: January 18, 2012, 08:30:22 AM »
Grab her and slide her under the car while her mom watches it.  O:)

Offline Mordred

« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2012, 07:42:52 PM »
.. I think I'd find a place high north, where it remains dark for months.. with a direct line of sight towards Neptune.. with my Ipod and a decent supply of Starbursts.

Offline Les Man

« Reply #264 on: January 19, 2012, 12:17:40 AM »
...I would paint you COMPLETELY blue (finally) in your sleep, then follow you around all day making really cheesy, annoying jokes about Smurfs and that girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Offline I dont know

« Reply #265 on: January 19, 2012, 03:44:06 AM »
I could just walk wherever i would want. Peak in anywhere, see something that not everybody had seen before.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2012, 02:21:06 PM »
Let's face it. If I were invisible.. the very concept of 'being naughty' would take on a whole new dimension of complexity. Yes, I would be very, very bad. In a good way, I think.

Offline Raphael

• ~Apprentice Procrastinator. Also writer. Also drummer.~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Careful, I might seduce you.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #267 on: February 02, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »
Since the person above me is male.if I was invisible I would probably steal his money.

Offline JDboots

« Reply #268 on: February 02, 2012, 12:05:40 PM »
I would pretend to be the ghost of a long lost relative and convince you to leave half of all you stole on the night table to help redeem my soul.

Offline Raphael

• ~Apprentice Procrastinator. Also writer. Also drummer.~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Careful, I might seduce you.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #269 on: February 02, 2012, 12:24:13 PM »
All my long lost relatives are dumbasses so good luck with that :)

I would follow you home unnoticed... and when you get in the shower... I would quietly... rearrange the furniture in the living room.

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
If I was invisible, Hmmm lets see, I would lightly tickle your ear, with the tip of my finger.

Offline I dont know

« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2012, 09:52:04 AM »
I would fill your bedroom with flowers while you'd be at shower.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »
I would sing a love song to him and patch his wounds.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2012, 04:18:49 PM »
I'd follow her around, tickling her face jussssst when she least expected it, with those super long bangs. Then later, when she was going slightly crazy from this constant act.. I'd start giving raspy little whispered warnings of more into that little ear of hers.

Offline Shadowguard

« Reply #274 on: February 11, 2012, 02:25:01 AM »
I would sneak into a plane to visit my bf in Denmark, that way we can save on the thousand dollar ticket. :D