News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I would warn you that it is wise to be careful whose window you fog up.

Mordred

Heh.. *fogs those bright green windows of hers*.. who's laughing now, Oh Cheeky One! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*Doesn't need to see, to know how what one feels* :P If I was invisible I would apply something hot to the fog. 

Story Tale

Me: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Pinky: Yea Naj, but where are we going to find all those monkeys and that much jello?

*facepalm*

If I were invisible I would be able to attend every concert and play and movie for free. But I would have to do it alone.. because I'm invisible. :(

I don't wanna be invisible anymore! *cries*

Mordred

.. I would constantly forget that being invisible doesn't mean I can also walk through walls. Even if I move really fast.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'd eventually be sad that no one could see me and interact with me.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*shakes can of paint.. attempting to both convince the invisible Kaz she may be wrong.. and making me wonder if when we are invisible, our clothes are also.. or are we just as we are? I prefer to think there are no clothes*

Sooooo.. If I were invisible.. apart from looking (via spray cans of paint) for others like me.. I'd also try to come up with a paint that only Invisibles can see! We might as well band together, eh?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

That might work......invisible paint lol
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Anesa

...I'd walk up to certain people and "poke" them...with my nipples.   LOL!!

Mordred

.. I'd lure little pleasurable yelps by giving little bits little pinches... which would send little buzzes of joy to my little brain.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

..I'd follow the fanged one around with a First Aid Kit, quickly slapping a band-aid on each of his victim's after he's had his fill... ;)

Mordred

.. I'd replace the band-aid-ing one's.. band-aids.. with glow-in-the-dark band-aids.. then pop on some techno (lights off, of course, for this dude only lurks at night).. to have a rave!
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'd sneak into someones room and give them some nawty dreams while they slept.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

.. I'd hide in the shadows (invisible, yes.. but always soothed by darkness) as Kaz tried messing with my dreams.. only to pounce and pull her into one.. not letting her escape until she could give me 311 reasons why I oughtta!
*See Pillory*

I dont know

I would blow your... hair playfully.

Kazuume

I'd move things around on your desk or work space just to watch your reaction.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

I'd wait till you sat in a chair.. then start pushing you in the chair.. around the floor.. tilting it back wayyyy far but then putting it back in it's regular spot.. yes, an invisible creature with a rare streak of keeping order.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

..I'd sneak up and put several toys into your bag addressed to:  The Cowgirl Cami...  (Just in case the Blue Santa had gotten me mixed up with some "other" naughty cowgirl, and wasn't coming to see me!  :D

I dont know

I would make your hair in the mornings... before you wake up  ;D

Anesa

...I'd follow you around all day long and at random moments, I'd blow in your ear or, gently poke you in with my finger or I'd tickle you until you thought you were going MAD!  ;P

Mordred

I'd keep pulling your santa hat off, swirling it around in the air as if it was stuck in a tiny whirlwind.. each time the moves would get more elaborate.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I'd pull those little gray whiskers out from your mustache and goattee....one pluck at a time!   *giggles*  ;P

Mordred

I'd lift your hair and tickle that soft nape with those ever present santa whiskers.. while tickling that little ear.. making you wonder if the ghost of Christmas past was haunting this naughty one. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I'd be naughty and touch you in the most erotic, sensual ways to drive the Blue Santa crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Black Dragon

I would put a metal platform, wide enough for you to stand on. And then i would lift you up and watch your reaction.