News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Harem of Hakim [Open]

Started by MagicalPen, July 24, 2011, 10:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Harem of Hakim

Sultan Hakim likes collecting all sorts of girls for his Harem. He does not require that they all be virgins (though that is a bonus) and certainly none remain virgins very long but he does require them to all be the most beautiful of girls. He takes them as young as 16 but no older then 22 - the oldest of which is currently the Harem Queen (his most favored of the girls). Hakim himself is in his late 30's but still a handsome and attractive man. And very sexually active. His harem is his, and his alone. He uses it as a reward to politicians, generals, soldiers and the like and his frequent banquets and celebration allow all those in attendance to have their pick of his Harem for the night. The orgies are famous, of course. The Harem Queen is special, however, other men needing express permission from Hakim to sleep with her but such things happen rarely.

26 year old General Darius, however, is one of those select few men. Once a slave, Darius has since risen to the highest command point in the Armies of Hakim. A large, powerful man some would say he is destined to succeed Hakim or is powerful enough to take the throne for himself. Darius, however, remains loyal and has recently led a successful campaign against a rival Sultan, capturing many and adding much land to Hakims control. For reward, Hakim is allowing him a night alone in the Harem, ALL women to his beck and call including the Harem Queen.

The Harem is housed in its own Palace, guarded by Eunuchs. Lavish marble floors, pools of cool water, padded daises and chairs - there are many places for the Harem Girls to wander and relax. But it is also a prison as they are not allowed to leave its confines or venture out other then to attend the Sultans feasts. Darius, on his special night, gains free access to the Harem Palace and finds a lover like no other in the Harem Queen.

She is drawn to his power and strength and size and sees in him a man better suited to rule then the Sultan. Darius is quite interested in her as well and promises a forbidden thing - to come back, in secret, the following night to make love to her again. Thus the two start on an extremely forbidden affair, the Harem Queen all the while trying to get Darius to make some sort of move for the throne.

But the Queen is not alone in her affairs. Some of the other Harem Girls, who would do anything and everything the Harem Queen asks of them, desire her position astride the lap of the Sultan and are willing to do anything to secure that position, laying it on thickly whenever the Sultan is present. Others desire things that the Sultan has forbidden yet try and get them anyways.
---

There are many roles available for this one. Really only need the Harem Queen and 1 Harem Girl to get started at this point.

Below are the needed roles and some suggestions in regards to types of girls. If you wish to play a Harem Girl with some sort of secret not listed, feel free to let me know what you want.

Characters Needed:

Hakim ~ Taken
Darius ~ Taken

Harem Queen (age 22)- Available
Harem Girls(age 16 - 21): - Available
-Sasha - Aged 16, Virgin, wants to take the place of the Harem Queen, willing to do anything and everything for Hakim. [Taken]
-Bella - Aged 18, has a group-sex fetish, sneaks soldiers in for some small-group fun. [Taken]
-Aria - Age 18, loves older men (40 - 60 years old), wants to be the concubine of a Palace Official who often visits her chambers.
-Tamiya - Age 18, also has fallen in love with Darius, witness to his secret copulations. Wants to participate in the affair.
-Tania - Age 20, bisexual, secretly in love with the Harem Queen, also likes to be dominated by men. [Taken]

Character Application:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Affairs:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Desires:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
[b][/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Foxy DeVille

Bella sounds interesting to me...

Name: Bella
Position: Harem Girl
Picture:

Appearance: Bella is a voluptuous beauty with lush and soft curves. She has dark hair and eyes. Bella frequently has a small smile on her face, like something secret amuses her. An exhibitionist at heart, she loves flaunting her charms.
Affairs: Notoriously numerous.
Brief History: Bella was from an impoverished family when she was selected to join the harem. As her previous existence was very harsh, she loves her current lifestyle. Bella has no particular ambitions other than to keep sitting in the lap of luxury.
Desires: Bella enjoys being pampered and treated like a thing of beauty. The more admirers she has the better. To her sex proves her desirability so she is quick to bestow her favors. In particular, she loves getting the attention of several people, even taking many lovers at once.
Offs: Virtually nonexistent. Bella is willing to try just about anything to make herself desirable to someone.
Anything Else: Bella happily performs what is requested of her as long as the status quo is maintained. But anyone she thinks threatens her level of comfort better beware.

Sarah Morgan

I'd be willing to play Sasha.  I'll work on the character sheet later on today, I'm about ready to go to bed at the moment, and I'd rather be more awake when I'm coming up with new characters.

MagicalPen

Looking good ladies.

Really just need some one for the Harem Queen Role now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sarah Morgan

I know I said I was going to work on getting Sasha's character sheet done today, but things have been kind of hectic today.  We just found out for sure earlier that one of my roommates has got pancreatic cancer that's spread to his liver, and the news doesn't look good.  His wife is taking it pretty hard, and so I haven't been around the computer much today, what with doing what I can for them, and trying to be around if they want to talk.  I definitely need something to keep my mind busy though, and this game sounds like fun.  I'll try and get something in later on today for sure though, as I don't want to hold up the game and keep the others from starting.

MagicalPen

No worries Sarah.

If you know anyone else who might be interested in this game, let them know.

All we really need now is a Harem Queen. Once that role is filled, I can get this started.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

breathplay

Is Tamiya's character still available?

Sarah Morgan

Name: Sasha
Position: Harem girl.

Appearance: At 5'5, Sasha is average height for a woman, with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.  She's slender, around 115 pounds, with a heart-shaped face and soft smile.

Affairs: None, as of yet.
Brief History: Sasha grew up as the oldest child of a farmer, always having to help her mother look after the smaller children, in addition to learning the common household tasks that women of their station did for themselves.  She was fully prepared to resign herself to such a life, thinking that there was no better, but not begrudging the fact, and thus she was surprised when she was chosen to join the sultan's harem.  Her family considered it an honor, and were proud that she'd caught the attention, and she was proud to accept.  She's a humble person, genuinely good-tempered and easy to talk to, and isn't selfish or vain.  She's nervous about being with the sultan, but is willing to learn and curious for new experiences.

Desires: To do whatever the sultan asks of her, only wanting to please him, and do whatever it takes to accomplish the task.
Offs: No death, scat or vore, but otherwise she's open to just about anything.
Anything Else: She hopes to consider the other girls as friends, rather than competition, but is realistic enough to accept that this isn't going to happen.  Still, she has ideals, and is generally optimistic, trying to see the positive, even when things seem nothing but negative.

whtbitch4u2own

Name: Tania
Position: Harem Girl

Appearance : 5'9, 130 lb. Tania being an American born, mixed parents, have inherited height , light brown hair, blue eyes and features of from her American father and beauty, simplicity, her interest in dance and culture from middle eastern mother.  She is petite, being tall, she carries her self so lightly, and have an inviting body.

Affairs: Couple
Brief History: Tania grew up as the only daughter of her parents. Being the only one, they put all the time, money and effort into her, getting her proper education in college as well socializing and dance classes. She never had a chance to go back to her country to visit, First time she went was 18 and she went alone. Explored all parts of her mother country, had a tourist showing her around. Sultan Hakim once passing through the city spotted Tania, a mixed breed, something that he has not seen nor collected in his Harem yet. After inquiring about tourist guide, he was called into see Him Privately. Sultan Hakim offered so much money as if he was buying her from him. It was hard for her to comply with all this, as she realizes she won't be able to go home, Hakim will never release her. Being tortured and dominated by him and his allies (Kings), she started enjoying the lifestyle as a new Tania has born, someone that learned and likes to be submissive so she became fond of submission. In her new days, The queen used to take her from king to save her from all the domination so even more she became fond of her. This totally changed her life, her sexual preferences. Otherwise, she is someone who doesn't realize she is beautiful and carries a killer look. She never shows off her beauty as some achievement.

Desires: Secretly in love her Harem Queen. Likes to be dominated by men.
Offs: Scat, blood, death.
On: loves to be overpowered.
Anything else: She hopes her parents never find her, keeps getting love from everyone, keep everyone happy
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

CarnivorousBunny

Are there going to have slots for, say, chamber maids or harem guards?
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

MagicalPen

No need for Chamber Maids, but possibly Harem Guards.

Also, still seeking a Harem Queen to 'run the show'.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

CarnivorousBunny

Honestly, I'm not quite sure I'm up to playing such a crucial role such as the Harem Queen.  I'd really prefer to play another harem girl or even a guard, although I think I have an idea of how I could build the queen's character.
my  o&o and a&a

MagicalPen

There are still one or two harem girls available. You're also free to develop one of your own, but make sure you PM it to me so i can approve of her.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

breathplay

I see that Tamiya is not yet taken. I'm working on her character sheet and I'll have it up tomorrow. I have to go to bed now since I have work in the morning. >_>

CarnivorousBunny

Name: Farhanaa
Position: Harem Queen
Picture:
Appearance: Perhaps at first glance, the Harem Queen is not what you would expect.  She stands at a height of 5'3, and is not the most 'well endowed' of females, she does not literally tower over the horde of women around her.  However, the strength in her presence is undeniable.  The sensual swaying of her hips alone could turn heads.
With her sharp, intelligent gaze, the sensual and utterly feminine curves of her body, and of course the subtle hint of arrogance in her smile and her upturned chin, this woman does not need to remind people of her status.
As the reigning queen of the harem, Farhanaa has taken it upon herself not to dress at a common call girl.  Dressed in the best silks and chiffon, she covers much of her body, yet lets her silhouette tease and taunt men through the ghostly fabric that protects her flesh. Farhanaa's body, after all, is for her king, and a rare treat for only the luckiest of his friends.
Affairs: For years, Farhanaa was been nothing but faithful to her king, but there is something about the young Darius that she cannot resist.
Brief History: Farhanaa was child of a rich merchant and a lady from a noble family, and the fourth of their seven children. Farhanaa, not wanting to fade into her gaggle of siblings needed to learn how to make presence known.  First she dove into her mother's teachings, making her a proper lady and hostess, but that was her duty as a daughter and did little to make her stand out.  Farhanaa then turned to performing. Despite her parents obvious annoyance she declared she would be a dancer.
It was not just the attention that she loved, but the freedom she felt when she moved her body, dancing became her passion.  By the age of fifteen she had danced at festivals and all over the country as a promising, budding talent.  It was at one of these events that King Hakim first laid eyes on her.  The enjoyment blazing in her eyes and the zealous spring in her moves were breathtaking. The king wasted little time in calling her over once the show was over. At that age she was untouched and pure, but full of raw sensual passion.  When the king decided to add her to his harem she was horrified at first, but soon came to discover she quite enjoyed living in a land of desire and carnal pleasure.
While innocent and fresh, Farhanaa grew up in a large, competitive family.  She slowly and silently worked her way up to the top of the ladder, by being observant, mildly manipulative, very charming and very attentive to the king's needs.   
Desires: Farhanaa has come to be a sensual creature.  She enjoys being spoilt and even worshiped, and is now used to getting everything she wants.  Despite all her experiences, she had never known the feeling and thrill she gets from her secret love affair with Darius. 
Offs: Scat and vore.
Anything Else: While the status has gone to her head, Farhanaa is generally a pleasant and tries to avoid conflict.  However she can become potential to be cold, calculating and emotionless if she feels the need for it.
my  o&o and a&a

breathplay

Name: Tamiya
Position: Harem girl

Appearance: Tamiya is of average height. She has long, dark hair that she is immensely proud of, and has a fear of shearing it. Fond of elegant clothing, but only wears them when there are social gatherings and when called by Sultan Hakim. She dresses in her best attire and flaunts herself at every possible time when Darius is present.

Affairs: Just innocent flirting here and there.

Brief History: Tamiya came from a family that was far from well-off. Her father worked menial jobs while her mother tended to the house. Her brother, Zaheer, was her only sibling, and to whom she was very close to. Zaheer was also very protective of her, and forbade her from having relationships with other boys. This attributed to her shyness and inexperience in the matters of love and pleasure. Tamiya was expected to marry a man that would support her so she could live a simple life. Against the will of her family, she took a job helping a local, but well-known restaurant. She was almost immediately hired because of her beauty and subservient personality. It was there she was found and chosen to be part of the Sultan’s harem. Her parents were disappointed, and her brother enraged. Since Tamiya has moved to the Palace, she has not spoken to any of her family.

The first period of her stay at the Palace was confusing, she was unsure of how to please the Sultan, and at times she felt afraid. She sometimes wondered why she had chosen to come along. However, she was able to swallow those feelings and she did what was needed of her. Upon being introduced to Darius, she became immediately attracted to the commanding power he emanated, and found him to be quite irresistible, more so than she found the Sultan to be. There were also some instances where she happened upon his secret affair with the Harem Queen and other maidens. She has not been caught, and she finds that she wants to partake in the clandestine meetings.

Desires: To get Darius’ attention, to bed him, and take part in his secret affairs. Would consider every request Darius will make. Needless to say, she wouldn’t mind threesomes/orgies if Darius is involved.

Offs: Scat, gore, vore, bestiality.

Anything Else: While Tamiya is not the most experienced of the girls and definitely one of the quietest, she is willing to do anything that is required of her. When she desires something she does everything in her power to obtain it, but still keeping a leveled head. After witnessing Darius’ meetings Tamiya has also found that she enjoys being a voyeur.

Vaulera

is there any more room as far as characters go?

MagicalPen

Yes, feel free to create your own girl. Make sure you PM me first, especially with information on Affairs.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Ok, I will be posting the Sultan and Darius profiles soon. And will create an OOC/Character thread as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

jazz

I'd be interested in playing Aria if you are still accepting Harem girls.  I can get a character sheet together in the next day or so.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Sabre

Would there be room for one more male character?  Specifically, a eunuch harem guard.  He can't sexually reproduce, but can still achieve arousal and orgasm.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

jazz

Name:  Aria
Position:  Harem Girl
Picture:         
Appearance:  Curvy, voluptuous, an innocent look about her eyes.
Affairs:  Akbar, a Palace Official who often visits her chambers.  She is often made available to him by Hakim.  He is a gentle older lover and Aria often wishes Hakim will give her as a gift to the older gentleman.
Brief History:  Aria obviously has a preference for older men.  After her father died, his brother took in her and her mother.  As a widower he took his brother’s wife as his own.  But he had plans for his niece.  He demanded that she remain a virgin.  But he also wanted her trained in the ways to please a man.  So he engaged his sons from his first wife to train her.  They were not allowed to penetrate her vagina, because he could get a better price for her as a virgin.  But they forced her to do many other things.  Her Uncle watched from behind a screen, loving to watch every moment.  When her male cousins left and she would weep, he’d enter the room and hold her.  She comforted her, wrapping her in luxurious robes and stroking her hair.  This is where she got the preference for older men.  They never seemed as dangerous or cruel as younger men.
Desires:  loves older men (40 - 60 years old)
Offs:  Hates death, blood, scat, bestiality or vore.  Also hates violence, but withstands it if she must to please the Sultan.

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda