Kate's Calling

Started by Kate, July 24, 2011, 10:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

I am a domme in rl and I'm looking to role play with other women who want to explore extreme themes.

Perhaps you know its your thing, perhaps you want to role play it for a while to see if it is.

Either way I prefer fast posters who post at least every few days, ideally more often.

Others who *aggressively write I do find more enjoyable as it makes the plot move quickly

*What I mean by aggressively write doesn't mean you have to have aggressive characters, but you assume a lot.
One should never feel a need to check with me if implying so and so is ok

If your inspired about something you go nuts !   Write like I will go with it and adore doing so :).

Turn ons ...

a) Fantasy themes
b) Paranormal themes
c) Magic themes
d) Futa/Hermaphrodite/strange body themes
e) Hospital themes (changing)
f)  Bestiality
g) Non-con
h) Anal
i) Humiliation / water-sport themes
i) Dialog. The good thing with dialog between characters is that it takes a lot of the demands of third person descriptive writing away from the posters, and gives the other characters a lot to work with.

.. and more which you probably would guess or have an instinct for

.. Not into

a) Comical
b) Silly actions
c) Cartoons

Role playing several characters is ok, I don't mind and I do like adding net-photos /pics in scenes as i do feel doing so helps visualise the mood - but only if they are either paintings or photo-realistic - cartoony / anime stuff to me sort of ruins the feel.

Anyway if these thoughts interest you do pm me ! :)

Love

- K