You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:31:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Steampunk or Fantasy - something gloriously slashy.  (Read 291 times)

Offline RescateTopic starter

Steampunk or Fantasy - something gloriously slashy.
« on: July 22, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »
The yaoi bug has sunk its vicious little teeth into me once again, so God help us all.

I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is willing to adapt and offer plot lines, as well as follow them. I have no preference towards dom or sub, but I'd like a damn good fight for control. Thus, two dominant characters - or manipulative, please.

Genrewise, I'd like fantasy or steampunk - although I'm an enormous fan of vaguely historical pieces. At the moment, I have an idea for a fantasy, 1920s England/Orient drug-smuggling operation. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the intro across for your perusal. My O/Os are riddled with my kinks, but bondage, forced orgasm and humiliation are just wonderful.

In other news, I'm up for any delicious suggestions that you might have. I don't tend to play fandoms, but if it's starfighter, teahouse or hetalia then I'm very much up for it.

Drop me a post or a PM, chaps and chapettes. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours, as ever,

Offline RescateTopic starter

Re: Steampunk or Fantasy - something gloriously slashy.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
Two possible ideas:

Royal Airmada Admiral/ Skypirate Captain - The usual good vs evil battle, featuring more blackmail, abuse and punishment sex than you can shake a stick at. The pirate captain is kidnapped during a raid on the airmada flagship: his crew desert him, leaving him at the mercy of the Royal Airforce Admiral. The pirate offers his body in exchange for a 30 minute headstart in 3 days - but knows full well that his crew are already on their way to rescue him. He is planning to take the Admiral as his hostage - not just to use for negotiating, but also for payback.

Inventor / Machine  - The machine gains sentience and rebels against its master. Perhaps it was intended to be given as a pleasure gift to some rich sort. Perhaps it was just for the inventor's amusement. Either way, it wants revenge - and the Inventor wants his creation to step back in line. Featuring humiliation, powerplay and control.