Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Go nuts, just don't drag me down with you. Would you like me if I took all of us  rock climbing?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I'm all for a trek into the mountains. However if hanging off a cliff with only your bare fingers is what you have in mind, I am staying in Base Camp.

Would you like me if I wanted to go cave exploring?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Of course. Would you like me if I somehow become president of some bloody state and made you my vice president?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

I'm bang on. Just give me the army and the police and the rest will be history.

Would you like me if I became a force so dark and efficient that you'd be using me as a threat to keep the rest of the country in check?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

SmokingCamels

No, as it would be a complete waste of my night sitting around doing nothing. :D

What if I shaved my head? Would you love me more?

Captain Maltese

A shaved head can be oddly erotic, regardless of gender. But it's like with everything else physical; looks great on some and bad on others.

Would you like me if I let my hair grow to hippie length?

Despairs

As long as it doesn't get in the way of our love making, it's all good. Eating or choking on hair isn't cool. Would you like me if I killed people for a living?

Captain Maltese

If you made your living from ending other lives you would not particularly impress me. But some people have or are going to cross a line where they need to be stopped at all cost, and if their death is that cost then I will respect the one that stops them - especially when it places their own lives at risk. Sometimes they wear a uniform, some times they were a badge, and some times neither. I might be willing to help, too.

Would you like me if I asked you to trust me?

SmokingCamels

Probably. Because that would mean you are some type of hitman. :)

Would you like me if I became a social justice warrior?

Despairs

Hell no. Would you like me if I stood in the way of your enemies?

Captain Maltese

Hm. I am better at getting disliked than at getting real enemies. But in a hostile situation I'd want us fighting back to back or side by side. Do I not have the same right as you to die honorably?

Would you like me if I stood between you and your enemies?

Despairs

You do have said right, but see I am the kind of person who will do almost anything to save their comrade or someone they consider a comrade. In all honesty, no. I will fight my enemies on my own terms and by myself. I have lost too many people dear to me, I refuse to lose a comrade. Besides you give good advice and you're fun to be around. Would you like me if I become a successful horror erotic author?

Trigon

Of course, I love erotic horror.

Would you like me if I wrote sci-fi erotica?

Beguile's Mistress

Your choice of genre is irrelevant to me, so yes.

...brought home a mother duck and thirteen ducklings?

Trigon

Yep!

Would you like me if I drove really slow on the fast lane?

LacyWillis

That would drive me insane! But I wouldn't dislike you.

Would you like me if I ordered an ice cream sundae and only ate the banana, throwing the rest away?

Mimetisme

Of course! Odd waste of money but, not a reason to scoff and dislike you!

If I replaced the chained attached collar for a blindfold?

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

SmokingCamels

Yes.  Blindfolds are much more interesting than chains. 

Would you like me if I admitted that at one point in time I was borderline homeless, a drug addict, a drunk, and a womanizer?

Despairs

(First and foremost, nice avatar.) Yes. Would you like me if I felt nothing, no pain, no emotion, etc..?

Beguile's Mistress

I would because in a case like that you would need it.

Would you like me if I ate all of the bagel chips out of the Chex Mix?

Mimetisme

But those are my fav part! Fine, I get the chex pieces. •winks♦

Would you like me if I ate cake batter?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Deamonbane

I guess, although it would mean that I would probably make the batters that are yummier...

Would you like me if I made pancakes but only shared some?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lapine

"Some" would probably be enough.  Is there orange juice and coffee, too?

Would you like me if I accidentally spilled syrup on your favorite shirt?

Trigon

Well, I wouldn't hate you if you did that. But I wouldn't be happy.

Would would like me if I still watched cartoons?

Miscellany

well yeah !   Because I watch cartoons too ! 

Would you like me if I had a phobia of something really off the wall ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.