Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I definitely and absolutely would like you for that.

.. if I messed with the clocks to keep you there cuddling for a long, long time?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*smiles and waves up at Mordred* 

Sounds devine - just promise to fix my clocks after all this cuddling - I have a schedule to keep you know.  Lots of vamps to cuddle these days.

Would you like me if I disappeared for a few months and came back suddenly just to say hi?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

I would like you, of course! Though I would hope and pray it was for more than just to say "hi." Maybe I could coax you to stay with promises of chocolate and massages ;)

...if I tried to distract you all throughout your work day?

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes, as long as it wasn't with more work!  I don't get nearly enough friendly distractions.

...if I sent you messages that made you blush at work

Lycana

Definitely! Please do!

...if I stole your attention during an important meeting?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes, those are the best times.

...If I sent you a singing telegram at work?

Belle33

Yes!  If he's in a chippendales's costume - all the better.

...if I whisked you away for an unexpected day away from the office?

Mr Bigglesworth

Of course!

...if I came to your office, closed the door and did all sorts of fun naughty things to you?

Belle33

You had me at "came to your office" :)

..if I "accidentally" locked us in the office overnight, all alone.  What to do, what to do.. *whistles innocently*

Dovel

Yes ~ 

...if I took advantage of you once the lights went out?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Lycana

Of course!

...if I teased you until you begged for mercy?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Dovel

Yes ~

..if I refused to beg at first?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Grainne

Yes..

If I nibbled it out of you?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Autumn52

yes

If I threw my arms around you so happy to see you. Then kisses your lips until we were both breathless?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moraline

Yes, and I would ask for more!

... wanted to dress you up in cute clothes and take you to Comicons and other cosplay type conventions with me?

Autumn52

I would love it, I wantz to be steam punk too.

If I bought us matching outfits for comicon? *got any suggestions*

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Moraline

Yes, yes and yes!

Suggestions

... If I asked you to share a hotel room with me at the conventions we are going to?

Autumn52

Yes and I love the suggestions

If I wanted to be frisky in the hotel room and we were late for the convention because of it?

Moraline

It's even better then I could have hoped for.... but lets not be too late. (see next)

... If I wanted to sneak you out behind a booth inside the convention someplace for some hidden public naughtiness.

Autumn52

Oh yes

If I forgot to wear panties on purpose so we could have fun all day long? Oh and I hid your panties. *smiles*

Story Tale

Sure.

Would you still like me if I randomly lifted your skirt, leaving your skin bare and exposed for whoever happened to look?

Autumn52

as long as I didn't get arrested.

Would you like me if I prepared a large nice dinner for you but refused to eat?

Mr Bigglesworth

As long as you still sat with me and kept me company while i ate.

If I got distracted by your company and didn't finish my large nice dinner?

Adammair

Only if you treated Xandi to a nice meal, whether home-made or from a fancy restaurant.

...if I butted in, catching you unaware.

Mr Bigglesworth

I would probably be annoyed :-)

If I did the same when you were trying to get frisky with Xandi?