Looking for "DatingSim" roleplays

Started by Liam, July 21, 2011, 08:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

First of all, let me explain what a dating sim game is all about.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
In a typical dating sim, the player controls a male character surrounded by female characters. The gameplay involves conversing with a selection of girls, attempting to increase their internal "love meter" through correct choices of dialogue. The game lasts for a fixed period of game time, such as one month or three years. When the game ends, the player either loses the game if he failed to properly win over any of the girls, or "finishes" one of the girls, often by having sex with her, marrying her and/or achieving eternal love. This gives the games more replay value, since the player can focus on a different girl each time, trying to get a different ending.

What I really want to do is to have a roleplay based on that concept, where my character meets a number of female characters and begins having different kinds of relationships with them. On each scenario, you (my partner) will be able to roleplay as different characters during the story, so if you wanted to play as more than one character in the same roleplay, this is a great opportunity for you to try it. You can make all your characters anyway you want and see how my character acts with each of them depending on the personalities you chose for the girls and the activities they share with him.

So, if you want to try playing this kind of concept in a roleplay with me, then I invite you to take a look at the story ideas I have in mind. Please let me know if you like any of these, and feel free to suggest anything you want.

By the way, I don't care about the sex of the person roleplaying, as long as the characters are female (and have sexy pictures), i'm fine with it. So everyone is more than welcome to join.

The new teacher

Edward is a young man that works as a teacher in a private institute. He is a very talented instructor and is considered to be one of the best teachers in the country, despite his young age and little experience. Due to his fame, he receives an invitation from another private school to become part of the group of teachers. Just out of curiosity, he decides to go to that place and see what they have to offer to him. All the terms of the contract are more than generous for him, so he agrees without a doubt... the only thing he didn't know before signing the contract, was that the school was for female students only. Being a very popular guy among women by nature, that was going to be something problematic for him. Now, on his first day at school, in front of a whole classroom of young and beautiful girls, he is going to become more popular than ever.

The female characters can be students, other teachers, or any staff of the school. You can make as many characters as you want.

My character:
Name: Edward Castle
Short bio/description: He always wanted to become a teacher, so it was very easy for him to become not only what he wanted to be, but also one of the best in the country at it. He is a very kind man that loves to help anyone in need, specially if it is a student. He has always been popular among women because he's a nice guy with good looks, but deep inside he's a bit of a pervert too and most of the time is thinking naughty things about the attractive women he meets.
Appareance:

I love Japan

After saving up for many years, Martin decided that he wanted to leave his town and travel to Japan to visit that wonderful country he always admired not only for the culture, but also for the beauty of the women. He packed his most important stuff and took a plane towards the land of the rising sun, to start a new life on the Asian country. Once he reached his destination, he found a place to stay in a small apartment, and started living there without knowing anyone. He knew how to speak the language, so the only thing he needed was to get some of the hospitality of the locals... maybe he could find a friendly lady to show him around and make him feel like home.

This idea is based on a dream I had. I'd love to play the part of the stranger in town, who meets a number of Japanese girls and dates them. Like in the other idea, you can make any number of characters anyway you want them to be.

My character:
Name: Martin Locke
Short bio/description: Martin always admired the Asian culture. He has a weakness for Asian women and knows quite a lot about Japanese and Chinese story. His dream was to live at least for a year in Japan or China, so he saved up for a couple of years and as soon as he got the chance, he packed his bags and left for his adventure. He is a very friendly person, who likes to meet new people and have all sorts of relationships.
Appearance:

The bachelor Taken

A rich man, many beautiful single ladies. Steve is a wealthy and attractive young man that wants to share his life with a woman that would be willing to be there for him every day. In return, he offers to her a life of luxury, pleasures, and fun. In search for the perfect woman for his life, Steve contacted the producers of the famous show to ask them to make a new version of The Bachelor, with him as the main man. However, just to keep it more personal, he ordered them to make it without any cameras. It was going to be a show only for him and the women invited.
After a lot of money was payed, the producers agreed to organize the event for him and recruited a number of single women to make the group of candidates for the rich man. Once everything was ready, they were invited to his mansion and the game started.

My character:
Name: Steve Harlin
Short bio/description: Steve is the kind of man that is successful in everything except in social relationships. He has few friends and no woman he can call a couple. Due to the great amount of money he has, he finds it easy to achieve almost anything he wants, except finding love. Wanting to have a woman in his heart, he decides to hire the producers of the show "The bachelor" to meet single women, hoping to find the love of his life in the selected group.
Appearance:

The best maid

After buying a very big house in the hills, Mark decides to hire a maid to keep it clean and make sure everything looks neat and in order. He is a person of influence, so he needs to have a house that is always ready to receive guests and cause a great impression.
He offers a huge amount of money to the person who would be willing to work as a maid in the residence, so many women answer the job offer to aspire to get the chance to work there. He, after thinking about it for a while, selects the more attractive ones and then invites them to stay with him for a week for evaluation. What he wants to do is to see them work and find out who is the most dedicated of the group. But that's not the only thing he wants to see... of course, he will also evaluate how much they're willing to do for him and what kind of limits they would have to leave him satisfied with their "work".

My character:
Name: Mark Samsonite
Short bio/description: He is very demanding and is the kind of person that expects others to do as he wishes. Since he is a powerful person, with lots of money and influence, he has no problem to get anything he wants. He likes to take advantage of situations and enjoys putting pressure on other people. He's also quite a pervert.
Appearance:

Those were my ideas for this kind of roleplay style. If there's anyone interested, please let me know by answering here or sending me a PM. I will be very happy to receive your comments, thoughts, ideas, or suggestions. Hope to find a partner.

Thank you for your time.

- Liam.