You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:00:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Refresh button of doom  (Read 336 times)

Offline LinnaTopic starter

• Defender of Life
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • Location: On the edge of Oblivion, looking down into nothing that goes on forever.
  • I am both your best friend and my own worst enemy.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Refresh button of doom
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:07:34 PM »
The following is me being sarcastic and stupid.

The problem I'm currently having is that I want one thing above all others.

Instant Gratification

Yes.  I want to post and have a response immediately.  I want someone to wake up and take the time to read my post, reply to it, and then go back to bed only long enough for me to get my reply in.  Doesn't matter if I post at 5 in the morning or 5 in the evening.  I want my replies.

Is this unreasonable?  I don't think so.  I mean, my AV is a cute chick with green hair.  Green hair damnit!  That means you should be onboard with whatever I have going on!  You should be worshiping the 1s and 0s I release to you like.. like they're little demigods or something.  Yes!  Demigods.

So wake your little asses up and worship me.  Do it!  Or I'll... I'll... I'll throw an empty soda can at you!  Rawr!

</stupidity>

Offline Enmuro

Re: Refresh button of doom
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »
You want it, Enmuro Studios delivers. For a small fee, $1000 monthly, I'm proud to present Instant Gratification (tm)!  Thanks to our offshore network of paid RPers you get a guaranteed response in under 30 minutes. Don't be fooled by competing products (or the occasional typo)! 

Our motto: It's time for a REFRESHer

Offline Black Howling

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 12:55:07 PM »
Threats of crying get people to post quicker ya know... just saying. Such as:

"Do it! Or I'll...I'll- I'll cry! And you'll be sorry..."

:-)

Offline LinnaTopic starter

• Defender of Life
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • Location: On the edge of Oblivion, looking down into nothing that goes on forever.
  • I am both your best friend and my own worst enemy.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 01:14:21 PM »
Hmm... what if I combined the two...

*Random stranger on the street*
Me: Sir?  I need $1000 please.  :D
Stranger: Huh?  What makes you think I'd... I'd...  ???
Me: *sniffle* Please?  If you don't, I'll... I'll cry!  *tear begins*  :'(
Stranger: Oh shit.  Here, take it  :o
Me: Yay thank you *takes credit card, kisses, runs off*  ;D
Stranger: Good thing I gave her my maxed out card.  >:)

Offline dakabn

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 03:10:00 PM »
The following is me being sarcastic and stupid.

The problem I'm currently having is that I want one thing above all others.

Instant Gratification

Yes.  I want to post and have a response immediately.  I want someone to wake up and take the time to read my post, reply to it, and then go back to bed only long enough for me to get my reply in.  Doesn't matter if I post at 5 in the morning or 5 in the evening.  I want my replies.

Is this unreasonable?  I don't think so.  I mean, my AV is a cute chick with green hair.  Green hair damnit!  That means you should be onboard with whatever I have going on!  You should be worshiping the 1s and 0s I release to you like.. like they're little demigods or something.  Yes!  Demigods.

So wake your little asses up and worship me.  Do it!  Or I'll... I'll... I'll throw an empty soda can at you!  Rawr!

</stupidity>

-hugs-

Oh my dear, I'm sorry I don't post as often as I want. Reading through and composing a nice long reply to the group thing. I don't know why, but the first post or so I SUCK... but the second post, after others have posted, I feel I am getting a groove. It's gonna be a long one to make up for missing over the weekend. :) I LOVE this feeling of inspiration. Leer is coming alive! WOOT!