Circo Del Frainteso -Idea-

Started by EvilEye, July 21, 2011, 03:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

Welcome to the Circus, Welcome to your new home

I am the ring leader Marvel respect my wishes, respect my way of life and we will get along. If you must know Circo Del Frainteso is for people like us. The Misunderstood. Have fun tonight's our first act in this fine town.You are something. Weather you are a "Mystical" being or a normal "Freak" or even a Demon you belong here at Marvel's Circo Del Frainteso. You have always been misunderstood and with Marvel you have found a place were you belong, You move from town to town every few weeks and at each town you (with the help of your fellow Freaks) bring in people to watch the marvelous spectacles.

Don't worry, you get paid farely and after a year you can leave if you want or stay. Its just a yearly contract, Welcome to the circus, welcome to the freak show. Dont forget to sell your souls on the way in.

Ok so I will obviously be playing the ring leader but I will take anyone as long as your character matches the plot, it is mostly a sandbox fourm but we will follow the plot a little. The characters can be long term (Preformers) or short term (guests).

Marvel Freak
Race: Demon/Elf (Half/Half)
Personality:Cold and indiffrent to her audiance but protective and loveing to her performers.
History:She has lived for a long time, but in this era she is the ring leader of the world famous circus.
Apperance:

(i dont own the pic)
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.