You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:20:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bugbear Captive  (Read 878 times)

Offline HybridHalfTopic starter

Bugbear Captive
« on: October 07, 2007, 06:03:20 AM »
Exemplars of Evil has given me a good idea for using a Bugbear. I would play a Bugbear leader that has taken a captive destined for the cooking pot as a sex slave. This slave will be at the mercy of the bugbear leader and perhaps the entire clan as well. So a ton of NC sex, rape, and general humiliation.

Limit the captive to normal humanoids and select furries (i.e. no freakish hyper-cocked/breasted creatures, and anything not a cat or dog furry will be dismissed).

Offline King_Furby

Re: Bugbear Captive
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »
whats a Bugbear, just curious.

Offline Airindel

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »
Furby, I believe that Hybrid is more than likely referring to the D&D bugbear (and correct me, please, if I am wrong) which is a goblinoid creature.  They stand about seven feet tall, are rather muscular and strong in build, and have a very sharp toothy maw. They have a tendency to live in caverns, and in tribal societies with the fiercest being the leader....One never gets attacked by just one bugbear...never....

Offline King_Furby

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 10:17:39 PM »
i was wondering because i don't follow any sort of D&D type fantasy thing so alot of races and things totally get lost on me. The names they come up with for the creatures, very very odd sometimes. i was thinking some sort of mix betwee a bug and a bear. like a beatle with fur lol.

sounds pretty much just like an orc.

Offline Vice

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 12:09:57 AM »
I wouldn't mind giving this a try, at least in the short-term. I'm not sure how long it could go on and still stay fresh though. :)

Offline Hokage

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »

Simple search on google does wonders ^^

Offline Modern Fairy Tale

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 11:00:15 AM »
Sounds sexy.  I wish you luck.  Id love to read it...