People can play orphans, but those interactions have to be pg13.
There can be alumni that visit, sure.
I know this is an adult forum and as I said... the adults can go at it. But I'm sure we're all capable of playing family-friendly when we play kids.
Actually, I'm also going to have to say no violence toward kids either. And I think I'll make the threads in Light.
- This is Sandbox. Don't wait on me to post anything or direct anything.
- You may play orphans, but no violence or sexual content toward them, with them, or witnessed by them.
- Keep in mind when adults get together, we are using a Light thread.
- I am not held liable for any players breaking of any rules, and I will call a siren on anyone who does faster than you can turn your head. I may or may not contact you first to warn you. Just be aware of the rules and abide by them.
- House rules is upping the sexual content age to 18 from 16. Teens can get romantically involved, but I want it to be so vague that if they HAD been together, no one's quite sure. Think of it as PG13 TV. The only way we know couples had sex in sitcoms is when they walked up the stairs. (If you were old enough to catch on.)
- If these rules are too strict for you, feel free to take the idea and use it elsewhere. It'd be like copywriting the color blue if I claimed the idea for my own.
- You can use play by post, but use quoted by when doing so. You can also use IM, IRC, PM or whatever and post the collaboration here so long as you give credit to all involved.
- Humans only. Basic, Modern setting.