You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:33:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interrogate a spy  (Read 319 times)

Offline dakabnTopic starter

Interrogate a spy
« on: July 17, 2011, 07:21:01 PM »
Setting, etc. can be discussed if you don't like it. The premise is you're an interrogator and I'm a suspected spy.

I prefer male (even if played by non-male), but female (even if played by non-female) would be ok.

I am thinking of one of two scenarios using two characters I've played in RP games or sims and know well.

Fantasy: Karila is a ranger/scout. Medieval times with magic used but may be looked upon with fear and/or hatred. Karila has mind magic that is barely honed. The premise of the game she was in had the group she was in trying to save the world from the Darkness ... Faceless, something like that. It's been awhile and since you're the interrogator, you can choose to use/modify that or even just use another more mundane reason. (A lot of that world isn't even aware (or think it just myth) of the danger they're in.) DISCLAIMER: I did not create the world, but I am sure I'm muddling it enough to where the creator won't mind me fanficing it. :)

SciFi: Specifically Star Trek. However, the planet it happens on isn't canon to Star Trek, so that's basically moot. However, the reason for the civil war is because the ruler of the planet applied to be a Federation member and there's a group (Purists) who really don't like the idea. So a war started. Naranda is on the side of the, well, the government. She's actually human/betazoid, but also not well-trained in telepathy. (I think I have a thing for that character weakness. LOL). Long story short: Her father saved the planet years ago from some alien enemy. He's their hero and honorary citizen (which says something for a self-exclusive planet as it is) and so Nara is too, etc. So her unit is going out to scout and they're caught, thrown into a POW camp, violence ensues. :)