You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 07:00:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sci-Fi & Fantasy Ideas  (Read 576 times)

Offline Apple of ErisTopic starter

Sci-Fi & Fantasy Ideas
« on: October 04, 2007, 05:34:25 PM »
Okay, so here's a couple new ideas running around my head. Either of these would work as solo or small group, so if anyone is interested, send me a PM, puh-leeze? I need a couple more games :)

Oh, and I like plot, but I certainly wouldn't mind these being in NCEF or NCNF.

Idea 1: A beautiful young woman who dies of cancer in the early years of the 00's and whose family had her cryogenically suspended is revived in the future with a brand new cloned body. By the time she is revived, mankind has taken to space and she is forced to find her way amongst a backdrop of an interstellar war (man vs man or maybe even a few alien races), groups that oppose cloning (religious reasons?), and anything else you could think up.

Idea 2: A half-elven ranger's journeys through a world populated by hostile orcs, wary humans and elves, mad wizards and more. I'm thinking more of a standard fantasy setting here, or maybe even the world of Yrth (in the gurps fantasy book). I'd rather this game be freeform or if you wanted to do a system, it be GURPS since thats all I have anymore.

So, one down, and probably no more time to start another with a handful going and one more about to start if my partner ever gets to it... *cough cough*  ;D

Anyway, thanks to all who expressed interest, sorry if you didn't make it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:48:40 PM by appleoferis »