The Explorers (M seeking F)

Started by Flying Ferret, July 16, 2011, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Ferret

Been contemplating this one for awhile and not too sure if it will work but here goes,

Danny Graves was a explorer/hunter in fact anything to get a thrill always looking for something new  and different in his 40 years on Earth.Single and childless he was happy that way he liked to take his pleasures and run.One day sitting at home if saw a news cast a lost Tribe deep in the Amazon had been reported by a man stumbling out of the jungle he reportred them wild and savage they had treated him like a slave and killed the rest of his party.The women in his party had been treated badly as well the tribe did not value women apart from to provide food and children plus warmth on cold nights.

His stories were dismissed as the rambling of a mad man but it pricked Danny's interest he was in need of a new fix however he did not have the finance then his phone rang.A cable company wanted to send camera team out to the jungle to see if anything was in the story they suspected it was just the ramblings of a sick man but still if it was true they wanted to be first in.The crew would consist of 3 people 2 camera men and a female reporter.

I would play Danny of course and the male roles including those of the tribe I need someone for the Female role/s.

This could get quite dark so

If interested pm me