Knights, Barbarians and Sorcery [ M/F, F/F, EX ]

Started by Hemingway, July 12, 2011, 07:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I'm looking for a story in the vein of Conan the Barbarian. A pulpy fantasy world where the sex and violence are turned up to 11, where the women actually do wear mail bikinis and what is best in life is to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

What I'm looking for is a blend of adventure and romance. There's likely to be a generous amount of sex, but that should not be the sole focus. The parts where the characters kill their enemies and fight against impossible odds with nothing but the steel in their hands will be at least as important as the parts where they rescue the Princess from the evil sorceror, and she repays them the way an adventurer truly wants a beautiful Princess to repay them. Let's not forget the scene where the protagonists are tortured - in a good way - by the ice queen sorceress, only to escape their shackles and return the favor.

As far as sex and violence goes, this will most likely fall under the extremes category. I have no specific plans, but there are truly no limits to what could happen, when the heroes are captured by the evil witch or depraved barbarian Queen.

The story details are very much open at this point. I have ideas - many ideas - some of which I hinted at above. We can work out the exact details when we have the characters down. It can be either an M/F or an F/F pairing. Or, well, add as many Fs as you like, really. It's that world of lecherous fantasy, after all. Characters I'm interested in involving are barbarians, amazons, knights, sorceresses and the likes. I will include a few pictures, to get the imagination going. They may be NSFW.

Barbarian 1
Barbarian 2
Amazon 1
Amazon 2