You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:40:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alternate payment plans...  (Read 827 times)

Offline Zombie ApocalypsoTopic starter

Alternate payment plans...
« on: September 30, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »
The future is nothing but piles of concrete and overturned cars. There is no law only chaos. People live in fear because others have banned together and started violent gangs. Constant fighting is the only known leadership any surviving child is at risk of being turned into a small soldier. People live in the rubble building shelter with whatever is usable. One city in particular, where New York, New York use to be, holds promise. There are still small two story houses standing and enough rubble to make comfortable complexes. This is where [insert name] Has established a detective/bodyguard/assassin business, taking food and treasure from people who need his assistance. When a young woman with nothing to give but the clothing she is wearing walks in asking for his help he has some alternate payment plans lined up for her.

There was nothing left in the future for her except the life of her younger brother. Any food she found was given directly to him, any blankets and clothing were stored so he may grow and have the most peaceful life possible. He is one of the only children not in a gang and thus she must protect him by whatever means possible; he is never allowed to leave the house except under the cover of darkness. One day [insert girl name] is forced to venture out of her home in search of food and medicine, when she returns nothing is left, no clothing, no makeshift furniture, no little brother. For many days she morns intending to let herself whither away until she hears talk of someone who may help. Hoping the goodness of man is not gone she leaves her rural town and travels to an urban city with nothing to give and asks a man to help her find her brother. She would do absolutely anything to get him back,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The roles can be reversed for example the man can be in search of his younger brother/sister and comes to the woman in search of help...

I am not really picky on where this should go or what kind of characters there are, so there can be acid shooting dragons,

I would rather this be in heavy, however I really don't care,

PM me if you need more details...