You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:42:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Day/Week/Month/Year in the Life  (Read 406 times)

Offline dakabnTopic starter

Day/Week/Month/Year in the Life
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:17:04 PM »
Pick a time period. I have to pick week because I have no consistent daily schedule. If you don't wish to share certain details, don't. We'll never know what you don't share unless you want to pique curiosity with (undisclosed activity) and then drive us nuts with never telling us what. ;)

This also might give an idea on how often people can post.

My schedule for the summer at the moment (will change in fall when I substitute). Generally, if I'm home, I'm gonna be checking the forums. Then when I get approved, I'll just wait for emails to come in. :)

Monday: I SHOULD be getting up early to work on a huge project. I slept in today and been playing around these forums almost all afternoon. :) Addictive!! -raises fists- (Forum time: all day)

Tuesday: I go to the printshop and work on prepress. Come home in the evening and it's free time. (Forum time: evening)

Wednesday: Work on project and free time. (Forum time: all day)

Thursday: I go to the printshop and work on prepress. Go to rehearsal that evening. Home and bed. (Forum time: none)

Friday: Work on project and free time. I might go downtown or see a movie or something. (Forum time: all day)

Saturday/Sunday: Generally these are non-computer days for me. I might pop around, but don't count on me. (Forum time: none)