News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Idolm@ster RP wanted (1M / Many F wanted)

Started by MarilynCarry, July 11, 2011, 12:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarilynCarry

Hi everyone...

I want to do an rp based on this game/anime : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Idolmaster

I will of course make sure all characters are of the legit age..but I'm basically wanting at least two players for some of the pairings I would like to do.

I can give you more info on any characters if you find it interesting and want to learn more.  Just let me know of your interest and we can talk more.

The ideas are:

Tomboy and the Crossdresser -  Kikuchi Makoto (Me)  and Akizuki Ryo  (You)

Basically I want an rp where the tomboy and the crossdressing boy meet and fall in love, and after a night of unplanned sex, the tomboy is pregnant, and they end up with an early marriage...So basically the kinks would include pregnancy and lots of romantic sex.

Rich Girl / Poor Girl -  Minase Iori (Me)  and Takatsuki Yayoi  (You)

I see the rich girl and poor girl in this series as falling in love and being a couple, so on top of naughty lesbian sex, there needs to quite a bit of lovely romance too.

Any takers? :3
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread