You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:13:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: a few ideas  (Read 624 times)

Offline strangely madeTopic starter

a few ideas
« on: September 26, 2007, 06:22:13 PM »
All these game ideas are open for M/F F/M F/F or M/M . All of them will be consensual but can involve anything else.

1/ Opposites.
Based on Romeo and Juliet with a horror twist.
Two families, one daemon, one Angel .
One youngster from each family meet each other at a Conference and start a secret affair. They have to keep it secret from their family and friends.

2/ The tour.
A student is taking a year out and doing a walking tour of Europe. At each city they meet the same person and a relationship forms.

3/ Love and hate.
Two people who work together but can not stand the sight of each other find them selves physically attracted to one another.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:43:03 AM by strangely made »

Offline Sherona

Re: a few ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 07:37:15 AM »
ooo 1 and 3 sound very nice :P I actually have been toying with the idea of an angel/daemon story.

If you would like I could easily get into playing 1 with you :) If there is more then just me interested in 1 I am also happy to do 3 :)

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 09:15:30 AM »
number 1 has been taken and number 3 has possibly gone aswell.
Any takers for number 2?

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 10:17:05 AM »
I do like the idea of #2, and since all but one of my current stories have ended prematurely right now I think I'd be willing to take on another one.

I can't say I'm really familiar with European cities though, so I'd be making stuff up (or looking it up as we go).  Perhaps a clueless but well-meaning American would work well then. :)

I've had a hankering for a touch of exhibitionism/voyeurism in a story, but hadn't figured out the story around it.  Maybe we could work a bit of that in?  We can chat by PM or in this thread for more details...

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:44:13 AM »
OK, all three have been taken and PM's sent out.

If I come up with any more ideas I'll post them up in the first post.