You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:27:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: HELP - New take on Land of the Lost (looking for M)  (Read 275 times)

Offline dvalenTopic starter

HELP - New take on Land of the Lost (looking for M)
« on: July 07, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »
Oh boy, here goes.  I had a thought...about the show 'The Land of the Lost' and a young Holly Marshall now all grown up.  She gets captured by a couple of Sleestaks, brought back to the temple where bad things happen to her.  Now I'm looking for a more modern take on the genre with some liberties regarding the Sleestaks as far as physiology goes.  I'm especially talking about working male parts, of which can be discussed beforehand.  This idea is in its rough infancy so I'm up to discussing the ins and outs of this story (no pun intended).  It's not a craving, so I don't have much invested unless I get really motivated by any interested parties. 

PMs only please

Offline Maxwell Malamute

Re: HELP - New take on Land of the Lost (looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »
Hmmm, now if it was Will that got captured, I'd be all over this!

Or Will and Cha-Ka, that could be fun, too...

Well, I like the idea, and best wishes finding a RP partner, here, I'll let you know if anyone comes to mind.