You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:42:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tobi's RP ideas (M for F - A small selection of ideas)  (Read 3708 times)

Offline tobisquestionTopic starter

• I'm alright in bed, but I'm better with a pen
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Lord grant me continence and chastity, but not yet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Tobi's RP ideas (M for F - A small selection of ideas)
« on: July 06, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »
My longest running forum RP ever!

Current Availability:  A little oversubscribed right now!  (But get in touch if you see something you like, and maybe we can spend a little time discussing something until I'm not so busy.)

I'm currently being picky about RPs as I work and have limited time for writing.  But I wanted to make this thread a bit prettier, tidier and more up to date.  There is a very wide range of themes here, everything from light to full on monster-non-con.  So do give it a look over!

Although we all like literacy and plot development, what I'm really craving is a partner who can play an interesting character.  Not just a doting love-bunny.  I love it when characters come across as multifaceted and realistic; eg, even if your character is the love of my character's life, I'd like to see them disagree or even get annoyed with me once in a while.  PM me with your interest, and bear in mind I'm in the UK so my replies will be according to my time zone!  :)

Green = Craving
Red = currently being played
Grey = Been done a few times, but could be persuaded perhaps with a fresh take

~

Always got a hankering for a furry RP!

I do enjoy playing as and with anthro/furry characters, and always like to have at least one such RP one the go.  Right now, I don't.  If furries are your thing, take a quick detour to my furry request thread:-)

• It's a living (Modern/Romance/Alternative culture/jealous)-

I'd like to explore the tensions between someone who gets into a relationship - or is already in a relationship - with an alternative model (think Suicide Girls) who performs in burlesque shows and does a lot of nude and semi-nude photography.  How the guy would struggle to square supporting her talents and choice of career, and the inherent jealousy from knowing that other people are seeing her in ways that he would prefer to reserve only for himself.  There's loads that could be added to this idea, and of course I would flesh this out considerably - and perhaps even combine it with one or more other plot hooks - if someone was interested in the general principal.

• Crossing cultures (Modern/Romance/Ethnic barrier)-
Apologies if this touches a political nerve for anyone, but I thought of setting an RP in a hypothetical near-future world, where fear and paranoia have turned the USA into a land of hatred and bigotry.  Things have gone far beyond the original campaign promise of banning Muslims from entering the country, anyone whose family originates from countries 'compromised be terrorism' and who hasn't been in the States for at least three generations, is being deported.

You would play a young woman of Middle Eastern ethnicity (but who also considers herself entirely American, speaks English as a first language, etc) who is facing deportation, and perhaps even temporary custody in a holding camp whilst waiting.  I could play a soldier or official in charge of rounding up people for deportation who takes notice of the girl and gradually strikes up a relationship, or possible a friend or a neighbour who's had a crush on her for some time and tries to find a way to help her.

Lots of variables and flexibility for this plot.

• Fallout - Riding the Railroad on a Fake Ticket (Fallout 4/Adventure/Romance)-
My character is a guy who, for one of a variety of reasons, pretends to be a synth in order to get the Railroad to take him under their protections.  Reasons could include:
- He's an undercover spy from the Institute of the Brotherhood of Steel, sent to infiltrate them and discover their headquarters
- He's on the run from one of said organisations and believes the Railroad will be able to hide him most effectively
- He simply wants to 'disappear' because of discontent with his life, or because he's committed a crime or someone thinks he had committed a crime

The Railroad take him in and, to make sure his stay with them is extended, he claims to have information which is useful to them.  I have several ideas about what all this could be about, but I’ll gloss over that for now.

The main premise is that he finds himself working alongside a young woman (your character) whom he takes a liking to, but of course cannot act on it because of course he’s supposed to be a synth.  At some stage, perhaps after he and the young woman have become close friends, it is revealed that he’s actually a human (I’m supposing when they see him bleed) and both characters have to deal with the consequences of his lies, and whether the circumstances they find themselves in are enough to overcome his betrayal, and the mixed emotions arising from the fact that his human nature means that their relationship could take a different course if they wanted it to.

• Fallout - The Tenpenny Twins (Fallout 3/extreme)-
This is a story I started with someone once, but it didn't get all that far.  Basically a young couple are the successors of Allistair Tenpenny after the ghouls took over Tenpenny tower.  The time I played this story before the two of them were actually brother and sister, so it was an incest story, but that can be the case this time or not.

The two of them have a new home in the wasteland, and basically use it to go out and inflict misery and depravity on all parties they meet.  One of their side agendas is to reinstate the great Tenpenny genepool, and their raids usually result in a young female victim being brought back to their lair to be bred from.  But the main fun of this story is the raider-style gratuitous violence.  There's lots of scope with this one, so contact me if you want to know or discuss more!

• The Vampire's Refuge (Modern fantasy) -
The existence of vampires is little known to humans, but there are those who have acquired the knowledge.  YC is one such a person, and could either be a normal human or have some kind of magic powers/witchcraft.  She's been seeking proof of vampires in the city for a long time, and finds it when she stumbles across an encounter between some rival vampires one night.

My character is the heir of a smaller vampire family originating from the eastern kingdoms whose elders (father, uncle, et al) are currently back in their kingdom of origin seeking help to secure their position in the west.  As such, the vampire is looking after his family's part of the western domain by himself, which was thought to be risk-free until another vampire clan decided to try to launch a double-cross hit on him, arranging a peace treaty meeting but instead trying to kill him.  This is the encounter your character witenesses.

The vampire survives, but is badly injured.  Your character approaches and allows him to feed on her in order to recover, unaware of that doing so will bind her to him in ways she can't understand.  She begins to find herself drawn to seeing him again and again.

From that point on, MC realised he needs to keep a low profile until his father/uncle/whatever returns with word from the easter kingdoms about whether help will be sent.  MC knows going out to seek blood is far too risky, which is why it suits him well when YC returns to him again and again.  Perhaps when he discovered her magical abilities, he even exploits her to use charms or spells to help him remain hidden from the rival vampires who seek to take him down, or even launch some kind of a counter-hit.  But the main thrust of the story - in keeping with your intentions as I understand them - would be on his tacit reliance on YC for sustainance.

We could also say, however, that keeping a long-term 'blood doll' is in some way outside the rules of modern vampirehood.  Or alternatively, maybe the father/uncle returns with a prospective bride for MC, the marriage being part of the deal for receiving help, and greatly complicated by finding that MC is keeping a blood-doll for himself who, by this stage, he is reluctant to let go of.

Plenty of flexibility to discuss on this one!

• In the Wake of Flight 19 (Light/Adventure/Survival) -
YC and MC are at school or college together.  They are at polar opposites of the social scale, but on an educational holiday their plane crash lands in a notorious part of the ocean.  They wash up on an island, believing themselves to be the only survivors, and despite being erstwhile antagonists, they realise they have to work together to stay alive.  And naturally, this isn't some quiet island without sinister threats of it's own.

• Playing the lead - (Mainly romance / Werewolves / ideal for band nuts)
There's a 17 year old girl who is an absolutely virtuosic guitarist. She was picked up by the agents young, and it's been a few months she released her first album (for a RL reference, listen to a few tracks from the Joe Satriani album "Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards") and she's enjoying massive success and publicity. Because she's not a "pop" artist she's not in the mainstream press that much; you're more likely to see her featured in Q Magazine or Total Guitar than in the papers or celeb mags. Fame hasn't changed her, she's the fun-loving, cheeky, confident girl her friends have always known.

Less well known is that she's also a werewolf. She keeps this a closely guarded secret. In fact it's what influenced her decision to pursue a music career in the first place; she knows finding love and settling down in one place is unlikely with lycanthropy in your life, so she chooses a lifestyle where she can party, have loads of friends who love her (or, at least, say they do...) and do what she enjoys doing, and she has a nice normal excuse for avoiding relationships; the rock-star lifestyle just isn't conducive to it.

Introducing The Children of Marrok; an underground society of werewolves who wish to expose the existence of lycanthropy to the world. They bide their time because they know that small instances of exposure would be explained away by sceptics, and instead wait for the day when they can reveal themselves en masse. When the female character above started to become famous, they approached her to join, knowing that prominent members would aid their cause, but she was not interested. They've tried to persuade her ever since, and are less than pleased about her refusal.

The girl goes on tour to promote her album, and spends a few days in another country playing a few shows. Her production company hires local musicians to provide the back-up, as usual. Among them this time is a 20 y/o guy who's in the thick of trying to make it with his own band, but is taking time out of that to play rhythm guitar for this girl. He also gets to play a few supplementary solos, but other than that he's just there to support her with basic rhythm. During the few days, this boy and this girl hit it off and become great friends, but in no time at all it's all over and she has to go home. Ce la vie, that's the lifestyle she chose. But they do keep in touch via social networks, etc.

A few months later, her agent and her family put on a huge 18th birthday party for her, which takes the form of a private open-air concert where they invite all her favourite bands to do a few of their songs. One of the surprise bands is the band of the guy she met in who have since been signed up and are enjoying the beginnings of a promising career of their own. Naturally, she's excited to see him, and as the party dies down they seek each other out and try to get to talk alone...which is difficult because everyone else wants a piece of her too. But eventually they get some space and get talking.

And from there it's pretty open. Possible plot ideas could be that she tries to keep her lycanthropy a secret even from him, but it proves difficult. Perhaps the life of a musician becomes so stifling on their relationship that the only way to free themselves up to be together is to fake their own deaths! But the truth of their disappearance is not hidden from all; the Children of Marrok know they are still alive, and come after them. Yeah...OK...all that last bit is a bit vague.

• Concentric Friendship (Light/escape from the "friendzone"!) -
YC is a popular, well-liked girl at university.  MC is someone who knows her, but is very much part of a different circle for whatever reason - eg, culture, interests.  YC and MC are casually friends most of the time.  Every once in a while she'll meet up with him, especially when things are getting a little too intense in her own social circle of there's some kind of a falling out or drama and she just needs someone to talk to.  In short, this is a story about MC trying to escape the 'friendzone' and gain YCs interest.  I'd prefer it if YC wasn't the obnoxious, oblivious type.  She's just so used to being surrounded by friends that 'male friends' are more normal to her than boyfriends, so it would never have occured to her that MC was interested in more.

To mix it up a little, there could be a boyfriend on the scene, or another person in her circle who is trying to make moves on her.

•Size isn't everything (fantasy/size difference/control)-
This is a very rough idea which was actually someone else's, but they weren't available to play it at the time.  YC would be a pixie/fairy/sprite, basically a humanoid elf like creature who is only about six inches tall.  She is caught by MC who is a novice mage/wizard, who decides to have a little fun with her, trying to use magic to find ways to 'interact' with her.  It starts out with things like making gollums out of clay/wood which are her size, and than magically giving them life to pleasure her with.  The ultimate goal would be for MC to eventually work towards a spell which shrinks hims to a small enough size to be able to have sex with her properly, but until then he finds a variety of creative indignities to subject her to.

• Love me, love my pet (exotic/bestiality/coercion)
Our characters (could be human, non-human, furry, whatever) are in a new relationship and have just moved in together for the first time.  For whatever reason they've not yet had sexual relations of any type, and so that's something they're looking forward to enjoying in their new home.  My character keeps an exotic pet, perhaps for competitive purposes.  The pet is still quite young, and everybody understands that he will grow a lot bigger one day.  He's well trained and well behaved, but inexplicably gets quite aggressive at times.

Just as our characters start to get intimate for the first time, the pet shows up all aggitated and very obviously aroused.  It becomes apparent that the pet is horny, and needs to be 'serviced' to calm his aggression.  MC persuades YC to help out by perhaps jerking the pet off...if nothing else so that the two of them can get some peace and quiet.

But it doesn't stop there.  Every time they're getting fresh the pet is there pestering them for attention, or scratching at the door.  So YC starts to accept that whenever they want some alone time, she's going to have to sort out the pet first.

As the pet gets bigger, maybe using her hands isn't enough, and eventually the pet wants to mount her.

In the end, the pet reaches it's enormous full size, but still gets aggressive when horny, and so MC encourages YC to find ways to go on servicing the pet.  Like presumably using her whole body to rub against it's cock.

• Easy Winnings (NC)
The idea of this one is that YC wins a large sum of money in a competition of some kind, and I play one or more males who decide to abduct her, spend her winnings and use her for their own enjoyment for a few days.

The first image is inspired by a story I was playing with someone on here, where the competition was actually a team gaming tournament.  My characters are in their thirties, socially inept and not exactly winning at life, and the million dollar prize of the tournament was supposed to be their big break.  Instead, they lose to YCs team, and to add insult to injury YC is much younger, attractive and popular.

The second image is based on a version of the story inspired by a real life contest, where people in the street are challenged to fish around in a large pool filled with water and plastic balls for prize tokens.  Basically people just passing in the street can volunteer - a lot of them get wet, only one of them gets rich.  YC would be someone who either willingly or under peer-pressure enters the contest and actually wins the big prize.  Being soaking wet she can't just carry on where she was going (eg, work) and MC(s) decide to offer her a ride home, but instead take her somewhere else with her cash winnings.

• The Dark Labyrinth (any number of themes!)
As implied by the name, this is somewhat inspired by the film 'Labyrinth' but is NOT a Labyrinth RP.  The premise is that YC finds herself taken out of her normal world for reasons we can discuss, and presented with a journey involving a series of challenges to either get home, or retrieve something lost, etc.  MC can be a human or non-human whom she meets at the beginning, and begins to help her but isn't entirely an ally to her.  It could be either that he can't be seen to be openly helping her, and so lets her get in trouble a few times, or maybe he's an opportunist and only wants to help her if she does certain 'favours' for him.

As for the kinds of encounters they have, it depends what you want.  If you want a light RP it could be basic adventure and fantasy, or even something more comedic if that's your taste, or if you'd like something darker then there's plenty that could be accomodated that way too...!

• The Long Journey Home (Monster/NC)
In the future, the earth has been invaded and is occupied by a consortium of alien species.  Earth is now an occupied territory, where humans are tolerated and allowed to go about their daily business, but outside of business hours they are expected to stay indoors and allow the occupiers to have free run of the cities.  Special public transport is put in place to ensure that all humans can get from their place of work to their homes before curfew (curfew isn't a legal requirement, but any human with common sense doesn't want to be seen outside after it).  However, for whatever reason, one night YC misses the transport and finds herself having to try to get home under her own means.

Two ways to play this.  A lighter version is that MC is a work colleague (human or not!) who is in the same situation and they have to work together.  The darker version is that I could play a bunch of NPCs and aliens who subject YC to various attacks and indignities as she tries to get home.

• The Spirit of the Rules (light) -
I'd like to try an RP where two characters are sexually involved, but cannot or won't have full penetrative sex.  Maybe they're under the thumb of religion and are looking for other activities to "work around" the restrictions, or maybe they're work colleagues who are both married/in relationships, but they go away on some sort of business trip together and figure that as long as it's not "full sex" then it's not really cheating.  Lots of flexibility with this one.

• The Pool Party (light/coercion) -
The idea of this one is that a guy has a few friends around to their house for a party by their secluded pool.  There's only about 4 or 5 of them, so things start to get a little intimate.  However, the guy's younger sister is left in the house on her own - her brother's supposed to be watching out for her while their parents are out but he figures she's old enough to look after herself.  She gets bored of being indoors on her own and comes out asking if she can join the party.  The brother's not so welcoming, but the other guys insist that she should be given a chance to join in, so long as she can show she's willing to get into the "spirit" of things.  I'd ask whoever takes this idea to play mainly the sister, but also to a lesser extent a few other girls at the party, and I'd control all the guys.

• You can have my sister, if...  (MMF/NC/Incest) -
This one involves a bit of MMF, as well as rape and incest, for those with darker tastes.

My guy is a bit of a sports jock who has a lot of bravado which is actually a front for the fact that he's afraid of the world trying to spring something bad on him. Home life has been hard, there's only one parent around and they work all the time, so he's adopted a kind of 'do unto others BEFORE they do unto you' kind of outlook.  He's mega protective of his younger sister, and chases away any potential boyfriends.

His sister's new boyfriend has been allowed because the brother figure's he's a bit of a dweeb and probably won't pluck up the courage to try and get his sister into bed any time soon. But the boyfriend does end up sleeping with her, though he's not exactly a pro at it and the girl has to contain her frustration at his performance to avoid hurting his feelings.

When the brother finds out, he rapes his sister as a way of saying 'I'm the only guy you should need in your life'. He keeps on doing it, hopefully to show her how pathetic her boyfriend is.  Boyfriend finds out, challenges the brother, but brother tells boyfriend that the only way he can keep dating his sister is if he allows him to teach him how to 'treat her right'.

The Darker Stuff!

Most of the above is generally pretty light and inoffensive, but the yang to my ying is monster non-con.  I love creating dark fantasy settings with exotic demons/monster/aliens and then throwing your character right into the middle of them for whatever horror we wish to concoct.

I do have one 'plot' worked out (actually this was the result of initial talks with a player about one of the pics below, but the game never got started).

• Obtaining a sample... (Skyrim)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/shmband/monster/01m.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/shmband/monster/05m.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/shmband/monster/06m.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/shmband/monster/07m.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/shmband/monster/18m.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/shmband/monster/22m.jpg

I've been playing Skyrim a lot, and there's a mission in that game where you have to harvest the blood of all extant species of 'mer' (ie, elf) to try to recreate the blood of an ancestral species.  The creatures in these pics remind me a bit of the Falmer (snow elves) from Skyrim, so I thought of the following adaption:

The great scholar Calcelmo, leading expert on the Dwemer (or 'Deep Elves' who disappeared mysteriously thousands of years ago) has found a way to genetically engineer one of the lost race.  All he needs is the DNA (ie, sperm) of all the different types of Mer living in Tamriel today.  In the case of the Bosmer (wood elves), Altmer (high elves), Dunmer (dark elves)  and Orsimer (orcs) it's a simple case of finding willing doners and crossing their palm with silver in order to give a 'sample'.  However, the remaining race, the Falmer - who are the degraded remnants of a once proud race of 'snow elves' (though let's imagine they look like the monsters in those pics, which are maybe slightly less hideous than the in-game Falmer!) - are feral and dangerous.  The only way to get a sample of their sperm is by guile.

Your character - the hopeful young elf adventurer in those pictures - is hired by Calcelmo to infiltrate a Falmer lair...not too deep, just deep enough to isolate a Falmer sentry, incapacitate him just long enough to 'milk' a sample out of him, and then quickly escape to a hefty reward.  Not an enviable task by any means, but the price is too good to turn down and at least she can wear gloves!

But the mission goes wrong.  She manages to get one Falmer bound and almost completes the 'milking' process, but is discovered by one or more Falmer who happen to pass by and cut off her escape.  But rather than trying to kill her, they get inspired to use their captive in more fun ways.  As for the elf heroine, she realises her only chance to survive and get paid is to give the Falmer what they want (however revolting and harrowing it may be) and hope that a good enough sample can be swabbed from her body once they are done.

• The Cult of the Succubus (extreme non-con/demons)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
There exists an underground cult or religious group (I love the idea that they masquerade as a mainstream religious group, such as Christian monks, and that maybe their leader is even a real bishop) who worship a particularly depraved demon or chaos deity.  One year the decide to make a particularly bold move, trying to invoke the demon himself to appear to them.  To do this, they have the kidnap a woman of importance and stature – maybe a princess, queen, ambassador or other public figure.  They subject her to every kind of depravity and indignity, forcing her to commit bestiality, gang-raping her, etc.  However, in a twist of fate, the demon being invoked sees a strong spirit in the girl, so when she eventually dies from her ill treatment in the black ceremony, the demon actually brings her back as a powerful succubus, and she goes on to exact terrible revenge on the cult, before being united with her demon maker and beginning a new life of fulfilling every dark desire.

Picture ideas

Actually not really plots ideas.  Basically because I'm a visual beast, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who'd be willing to play any of the following girls in any kind of context at all, just see if they grab your imagination!  ^^

Other than that, I can literally formulate a plot at the drop of a hat with these, so instead I'll just give you some images with the sort of thing we can expect (very much NSFW!!):
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:51:14 AM by tobisquestion »

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Toby's RP ideas (looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 03:44:24 AM »
(Cleared this post in a bid to tidy the thread up!  All moved to first post.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:16:09 AM by tobisquestion »

Offline Kairi

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 03:59:46 AM »
May I request the pool party idea. It intrigues me and I'd like to see how it goes. Plus I like the idea of playing a few different characters.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:05:27 AM »
No problem, I sent you a PM.  :)

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 05:13:07 AM »
Updated with a Furry idea and a Disney idea!  Man I sure am into trying out new things lately....

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:57:14 AM »
Updated with "Playing the Lead".  This idea brought to you by the cheese I ate before going to bed.

Offline JadenMystic

• “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: The state dedicated to Horse Racing and Bourbon Baby!!!!!
  • Be strong, and give it your all!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
Playing the Lead sounds like a lot of fun. :-) I'm definitely interested in that one.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 03:44:24 AM »
Updated "Playing the Lead" with an alternative fantasy spin on the same idea.  Looking for this one to be a longer-term RP with lots of character development.  Not a one-shot by any means.  :)

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 11:05:22 AM »
I AM BACK!  Firstly apologies to the people I was in RPs with two months ago, I've tried to PM all of you explaining what went wrong for those that I didn't speak to at the time.  But anyway, I am back now, and I figured rather than try to pick up all my old RPs (even though some of them were very good), I'd start afresh.

SO, I've completely updated my ideas thread, please scroll to the top and see if anything grabs you.  :)  I can reply pretty much around the clock for the next three months, as I'm on a recuperative retreat!

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 02:46:49 AM »
Added a new idea - "Geek in, Geek out" - a really lighthearted one to try to lift my mood lately.  ¬¬

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Toby's RP ideas (M for F - light stuff AND darker stuff!)
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 05:57:45 AM »
Updated slightly, now I'm back and ready for more!  Will probably add even more plots soon, this was really just a clean-up!

Offline JadenMystic

• “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: The state dedicated to Horse Racing and Bourbon Baby!!!!!
  • Be strong, and give it your all!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 06:08:21 AM »
I wouldn't mind playing out either version of Playing The Lead if your interested. :-)

Offline Minty Minx

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 02:04:37 PM »

I would love to play in your idea of "You can have my sister,if...." Just seems very entertaining.  :-)

Offline stargirl

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 10:45:44 PM »
Hi. I'm new here. I could like to play one of your monster idea. Maybe an Elves x Orc or Monster in School.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Tobi's RP ideas (M for F - A small selection of ideas)
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »
Took out the trash, added a couple of ideas, tidied up the formatting.  Had am inexplicable mass-death of my RPs so looking to take up a couple more!  :)  PM me rather than posting here if you're interested, or if you have ideas you'd like to run by me.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 04:10:16 PM »
Added a werewolf plot (quite fancy a werewolf RP right now...) and a few more picture inspirations.  Really looking for something more plot-based, not so raring for the darker stuff right now unless you think we can flesh it out with some real surrounding storybase.

Offline Emjay

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 10:13:20 PM »
I am interested in your werewolf plot One Of Us, specifically the 1st one. I have a lot of interesting ideas for that. I am totally fine with something plot heavy.

Online Neysha

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 01:23:40 AM »
Still interested in the Fallout 3 idea if you'll have me. ;)

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 02:35:21 AM »
PM'd you both!  Can I ask that in the main people PM me for ideas, because otherwise it bumps my thread when I'm not necessarily looking to take on new RPs!  ^_^

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 04:44:55 AM »
Updated and tidied up.  Not looking to take on a load of RPs, perhaps only one.  Preference will be given to people I've had a good experience of writing with before.

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2015, 03:21:02 PM »
I like the succubus or the incest one.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 06:17:58 PM »
Updated with a couple of new ideas, looking to get one more story going to replace a couple that have dropped off.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 07:49:24 AM »
Got a massive inexplicable craving for a furry RP.  Therefore *bump*

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 01:18:49 PM »
Looking to replace a couple of stories that have dropped off.  Open to all comers and all ideas!