Sci-Fi

Started by PsionicMyth, July 06, 2011, 05:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsionicMyth

I've had this idea for a short-term RP in my head for a while now. It's based around a war several thousands of years in the future, fought in mecha. The RP itself is not about the war from start to finish, but about a two rookie pilots who are in the middle of it.

The setting is pretty simple - two rookie pilots on a Starship Destroyer (as well as many other starships) headed towards Neptune. The reason being is that Neptune has an abundance of Helium 3, which is used as fuel. The side that manages to secure Neptune will have a HUGE advantage. Of course, enemy ships are also en route to secure the gas giant for their cause.

- My idea for this RP is how these two rookie pilots handle all the stress that comes with being on board this ship, taking place in the many little skirmishes between reaching their destination, and how things turn out in the final battle for this planet. That sorta thing.

The reason I'm wanting to do this RP is because it's a HUGE step outside of what I normally write, and I wanted to expand my horizons.

I don't care of you're a guy or a girl who RP's with me, so long as this is your sorta thing. All I ask for is commitment. <3

ashia starstreak

Recently I have grown keen to space and war roleplay. I haven't much experience in the field, but do find it difficult to find anyone to do it. Action is what I crave along with a good backbone of a storyline. This interests me and I'll await your response.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."