Pope's Girl (Fandom) (M/F) [Light-NC][Two Plots]

Started by Jag, July 05, 2011, 07:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

As most of my current and former partners know, I'm in quite a slump lately. My muse is very close to flat-lining. I need to give her a boost and a reason to live. So I've decided to try and find a game to give her that boost. Since fandom games are my main area, it only makes sense to have this one shot be a fan game.

Name: Pope's Girl
Setting:  Earth, Falling Skies. Modern day. Four months after the alien invasion (so two months before the show ever starts).
Content: Light, Bon, or Non-Con (we can discuss the details of it)
Character Needed: Female, early to mid twenties. Physically fit, but not a fighter and a bit down from lack of food.
Scenario: Since the invasion started four months ago, John Pope has become the leader of a gang of outlaws. He sees the invasion as one of the best things to happen in his life. If it weren't for the aliens, he would be locked behind bars rotting away in jail. When the Earth was attacked he and his brother escaped and took up shelter in an armory after gathering a few more people.

Due to his love of hunting aliens, he manages to keep his group fed well with animal hunting and having become a certified chef while in prison. They keep their armory base because they know other people will come there looking for weapons. This allows them to capture these people and get what they want or need from them before killing them or leaving them for the Cooties.

While he takes his frustration and gets his entertainment from hunting and killing Cooties on his own, the other men in the group enjoy toying with the women that they happen to capture. Sometimes going out just to find women to play with before disposing of. Pope doesn't disapprove of this, but he rarely takes part in it. That doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual feelings. Far from it. He's simply waiting for the right kind of woman to strike his interest.

One night, his brother informs him that a group of scavengers has entered the armory. At least three men and a woman. Pope gets everyone into place and take down two of the men and capture the last man and the woman. When they come to, Pope gives the man the chance to join their group. When he refuses, Pope kills him. None of his men take an interest in the girl, perhaps it's not been long since their last play toy or maybe she's just not attractive enough for them. Instead of killing her right off, Pope decides to keep her around for a bit. He finds her defiant behavior entertaining.

The game would end with the death of the female character. Girl is either killed by Pope and his gang leaving her for the aliens. We could also go for Pope actually developing some form of feelings for her and then her ending up killed by an alien. Either way, I would like the game to end with the girl being killed. It would last anywhere from 1 week to 2 months (game time).

Other Info: PM me or post here if you're interested. I do require that you have at least seen a few of the four episodes of the show that are out now. You can watch them on TNT's website. I would be playing Pope and his gang. This game would be the focus of most of my attention here on E (outside of socializing). Also, I am a slow poster at times. Even if it's the focus of my attention, I can't promise more than a post a day or post every other day or even a post a week.

I'm also offering this game up as a One Shot. You can find the request for that here. The one-shot would be considerably shorter in length than this one would be. Mostly in background detail and in character growth. For the one-shot, I would prefer Pope leaving her for dead for the aliens. In this one, I would prefer him becoming somewhat attracted to her (as more than just a piece of ass) and her being killed by an alien (driving his need to kill the aliens even more).
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Name: Pope's Girl (Version II)
Setting:  Earth, Falling Skies. Modern day.
Content: Light
Character Needed: Female, early to mid twenties. Physically fit, but not a fighter and a bit down from lack of food. Feisty and combative personality.
Scenario: Since the invasion started eight months ago, John Pope has become the leader of a gang of outlaws. He sees the invasion as one of the best things to happen in his life. If it weren't for the aliens, he would be locked behind bars rotting away in jail. When the Earth was attacked he and his brother escaped and took up shelter in an armory after gathering a few more people.

For a while he was a leader of a gang with his brother. They took up shelter at an armory and had a pretty good living. They raided the town and took everything they needed. Whenever people got too close to their base, they would capture them, take what they needed, and kill the people. Occasionally, they would keep a female alive for entertainment purposes. Despite his history, Pope hasn't been much of one for out right rape. He's never been above making a girl dance for his amusement or anything, but the idea of forcing himself on one is just unappealing. He'd rather a girl be into it.

It was only a matter of time before someone with bigger guns came in and took down his gang. Pope found all but the female of his crew killed and gave himself up as a prisoner to the 2nd Mass resistance unit. While imprisoned, he informed the leader that their food sucks and if they let him, he'd be willing to cook for the group. It didn't take long for him to stage his escape. The 2nd Mass wasn't really at a loss without him and he wasn't really much of a prisoner since the enemy didn't want him either.

For the most part, he remained forgotten till he got shot in the leg several weeks later while attempting to rescue the children of the 2nd Mass from a man making deals with Skitters. Taken back, as a prisoner again and with a wound that would never heal properly, Pope offered up another one of his skills to the unit. Weaponry. He claims he can build bombs that will take out the structure the aliens have built over Boston. He also decides he can make bullets that can take out the Mechs, considering it takes a whole clip right now just to make a dent in them.

Other Info: Game would surround a female civilian being assigned to help make the bombs and bullets, maybe she has a background in weaponry, but was never able to enter the army or anything when she became of age due to a physical disability (nothing serious, maybe she wanted to be in the air force but was color blind, or something like that). Pope only has 3-4 days to make the bombs and is making the prototype for his bullets in that time too. So the romance would be on the low end to start. More just them snapping at each other now and then, jumping down each others throats, and then when Pope's guard wanders off for a bathroom break or something, they end up at each others throat in a more intimate way. Once the act is done, she can complain about him and he would complain about her.

I figure we would talk it out more in PM on how far the relationship would go. I'm willing to make this a one-shot or talk out a more long-term idea. This would be more Light than the NC idea I have posted above. His gang wouldn't be involved and he'd have no standing in the ranks, just a worker/prisoner. She, as a civilian, would have more rank than him.

PM me or post here if you're interested.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment