You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:07:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Slave to the Demon Queen [ UN, F/f ]  (Read 318 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Slave to the Demon Queen [ UN, F/f ]
« on: July 05, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »
Here's a story I've used before, but have recently been wanting to use again. It's quite heavy on sex, though that's not to say it will consist of just one long series of sex acts. I would be happy to discuss ways in which to inject more story.

It's a story as old as, err, angels and demons. The two are at war, the infernal and the divine. It's a war wherein dying is usually preferable to capture. For demons, the punishment as deprivation of their sins and vices. Those who prefer to murder and rape are kept caged, while those who swear by gluttony and avarice are deprived of their excesses. For angels, the punishments are reversed. Angels are subjected to and forced to witness and perform the most depraved, sinful acts.

While there are many variations of this basic setup that could work, I want, above all, something involving a demon of pure excess making an angelic prisoner her very own pet. She would be a Queen of demons, with a fondness of sexual deviancy, of bondage and other tortures, of avarice and gluttony.

There is essentially no limit to how extreme this story could get. I wouldn't want to alienate anyone because they think they're signing up for a story of pure gore, however, so I will say that extremes aren't a requirement, per se.

EDIT: Due to overwhelming interest, I can no longer start games based on this idea. HOWEVER, if you have an idea similar to this, that you think I might appreciate, that is still different enough to qualify as a different idea entirely, feel absolutely free to share!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 07:59:33 AM by Hemingway »

Offline Kuje

Re: Slave to the Demon Queen [ UN, F/f ]
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 06:36:01 PM »
I'm interested, and this could be a intense RP, depending on what happens to the angel.