You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:37:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Household Chemicals  (Read 1238 times)

Offline MoondazedTopic starter

• Hmm... plot or pleasure? Perhaps a bit of both...
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm a switch, name your pleasure...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Household Chemicals
« on: September 22, 2007, 12:26:32 PM »
This thread is a result of comments made in the illegal immigration thread... I didn't want to further hijack it with this issue.  Here are some interesting links regarding chemicals... please keep in mind that it matters who publishes the information because everyone has an agenda and it's rare to find a source of information that isn't biased. - Information on US Chemical Policy - A journalist at National Geographic is chemical tested - an article about teflon - Chemicals linked to kids asthma - Results of the testing of some common household chemicals - a resource to find out what's published about a substance - An article about toxic chemicals in US households - An article about what's in carpet - The top 5 toxic chemicals in homes according to the Natural Resource Defense Council - Toxic Substances Portal - an article about the toxicity of cosmetics - an article about the affect of household chemicals on lung function - chemically induced diseases - plans for a class on indoor air pollution that includes some interesting facts