I have a question is it hard for the rest of you guys to pug decent raid groups for end game content? I never seem to be able to find a competent group, and I never seem to find players i can get to come back on a consistent basis.
At least 2 times a week I get a pug with at LEAST one of the following.
1. I'm doing a heroic on my rogue (who BARELY qualifies for them gear wise) and have some asshat with like.. 10k gear score and doing 13+k damage complaining that I'm not pulling my weight when I pull like 6 to 8k in damage.
2. I get a tank who is looking for that ONE bit of gear and drops when when the first boss doesn't drop it.
3. I get a healer who likes to blame everyone else for why he can't keep us alive. (Note: When you're doing such craptastic healing the tank dies in the first 3 seconds of pulling a trash mob.. AFTER he and everyoen else asks if you're ready.. it's NOT the healers fault.
4. The sermonizer. Someone who berates one of the other players the WHOLE time. Cause they have the wrong gear, look wrong, are the wrong sex/race or whatever. I had one guy who was giving the tank grief through the whole damn fight cause he spiked something like 20k damage in the first fight and the tank lost agroo for 20 seconds.
5. The horder. This guy HAS to get every plant, node, leather skinning or he'll vote to boot the other person doing it.