You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:18:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Romance & Sexual Tension (LF Female Partner)  (Read 611 times)

Offline VictorTopic starter

Romance & Sexual Tension (LF Female Partner)
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:55 PM »
I am looking for stories that have a strong romantic element and build up for sexual acts. Essentially that characters will fight against having sex for one reason or another. Both their love and lust will steadily bring them together.

I would also be willing to hear other story ideas that have those elements.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Venus Serum - In the future a disease begins to effect young women (16+). If not treated it can be fatal. However the treatment for the disease has its side effects, namely an incredibly increased sex drive. In this story I would like the girl who is being treated to be shy, embarrassed by how hungry she now is for physical contact. Her older brother feels bad for her and comes to her to help her relieve the feelings (without intercourse). She is horrified that they are engaging in incest but she so badly needs a relief of the tension. It stays as a secret between them, him telling her that she doesn't need to do anything for him. As he continues to help her with the symptoms of her treatment every night their feelings grow for one another.

House of an Enemy - There is a war between two households in a low magic world, House Skie and House Lyvin. House Skie is known for being ruthless, deadly on the battlefield and in courts. The king wants the conflict to stop so he orders a treaty between the two houses. House Skie consents to this if there is a marriage between the houses. Victor Skie is chosen as the Skie male and house Lyvin must choose one of their noble females. Due to the arranged marriage and the feelings between the houses the young woman is not happy with the situation. However she is beautiful and noble, accepting the part she must play in ending the conflict. However she will come to find that Victor is not what she imagined from a man of house Skie.

Learning - Two young women (16-17) become boarding school roommates. They grow to know each other, becoming more and more comfortable with what the other sees and with what they tell each other. Both of them want a guy in their beds but find that a beautiful girl can be a wonderful substitute and someone to practice with. As things go further feelings develop that neither of them had expected.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:04:14 PM by Victor »

Offline Luarel

Re: Romance & Sexual Tension (LF Female Partner)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 04:55:47 AM »
I like both of your ideas ^^
I would really like House of the Enemy, and would be interested to play the female from Lyvin. It sounds really interesting.

Offline VictorTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:04:47 PM »
Updated August 05, 2011

Added Learning

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »
I would be interested in Venus Serum or House of the Enemy if that one is still available :)

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 09:52:39 PM »
Still interested if you are ^_^