News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Back at Last! (M seeking F)

Started by errantwandering, July 01, 2011, 11:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

errantwandering

In a wondrous turn of events, it looks like I'll actually be spending an extended period of time on dry land with an internet connection, so naturally I'm again looking to roleplay.  Based on past experience, the sometimes wild variations in my work schedule make playing via forum difficult, if not impossible.  One day I'll have hours to myself, and then abruptly I'm gone for a few days or weeks, completely shattering the flow of the story.  Rather than start up a promising forum game only to have it die, I'm only looking to play via messenger, as that way I can most take advantage of what free time I have and don't leave a partner hanging. 

As an unrelated side note, these prompts are written in first person, but I'm just as happy playing in third if you prefer that.  I'm not wedded to any of these ideas, so if you'd like to modify them to make something we can both enjoy, or even create something brand new, I'm all for it.

What Lies Beneath

You love your husband, truly you do.  He is your prince charming, sweet, thoughtful, always a gentleman.  You are his, loyal to him, thinking only of what is best for him.  That's why you made the deal you did...you needed the drugs, it would kill him to find out the secret behind you constant energy and good cheer.  There is no way you could pay for it without him, and the requests were harmless enough at first.  That's why you wear a silver chain around your ankle marking you as mine...it's really for him, so the knowledge of your addiction doesn't hurt him.  That's why you cry out at night in ecstasy at the thought of..the happiness he brings you.  It's all for him, really.

Desire Made Flesh

In an instant, everything we knew vanished.  Our team had been on a routine mission, scanning planets on the outer edge of the galactic rim, trying to find mineral deposits wealthy enough to justify the expense of the journey.  At first planet AJLBNW-97 had seemed like a godsend, our sensors lighting up like an Exmas-Tree, the density of rare earth metals nearly off the charts inside the mantle.  Then everything went to hell.  Much like the ancient poet once said, "Not with a bang, but a whimper", everything went dark all at once.  The sensation of the fall was sickening, inertia throwing us about like rag dolls, the unyielding force of the sphere dragging us down until blackness spread through our minds.  I don't remember the impact, don't know how we survived when everyone else perished.  When we awoke, it was to madness.  Our dreams, our nightmares, our waking thought became reality before our eyes, rising from the air like the tales of old brought to life....

Road Games

I was in hell.  Not literal hell, fire and brimstone, no this was a hell that was infinitely worse....a road trip with my parents and bratty little sister.  Thousands of miles cross country, countless hours sitting in the back of the family minivan, given a choice between that and death, I'd have chosen death and not looked back.  Still, when in a desperate situation, you have to find a way to entertain yourself.  Our parents are all the way in the front, and what is the worst that could happen if I were to let my hands start to roam in the back, use all I've learned about "biology" in college to tease your innocent body.  At worst, you'd tell on me, I'd be disowned, and no longer have to suffer the indignity of "Auntie Fran's Best Darn BBQ and Puppet Xtravegazna!!!!" any longer, and at best....

Seeing is Believing

Only idiots make sex tapes of themselves.  Anyone could get a hold of it, your love could wilt and your white knight could decide he wants to share his handiwork, some hacker from 5-chan or anonymous or whatever Fox News has been prattling about could hack the computer and get to it, someone could snoop in your computer the old fashioned way.  That's why you were so shocked when you received an email containing a sex tape with you in it, going at it with someone you've ever seen before with a passion bordering on animalistic.  There was no explanation, just a timer counting down from 24 hours, a physical address, and the email addresses of every one of your friends, coworkers, and family listed in the message, though thankfully not in the recipients....

Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done

Father Macloid had never truly believed in EVIL, not with a capital E.  He'd gone to seminary right after graduation because it gave him an education for free, he'd learned to mouth the right words and phrases and hallelujahs, but only little kids believed in the Devil.  There were evils enough in the world: poverty, hunger, war, mankind didn't need to run off trying to fight Satan and the tooth fairy and evil unicorns.  Everything changed the night he walked into the rectory and found a beautiful woman shaking, keening softly, something wicked in her eyes, begging him to help her, save her...

Father Macloid may not have believed in the Devil, but the Devil certainly believed in him.  If only Macloid would surrender to the dark hungers held in check beneath the surface he would serve the dark far more ably than he'd ever served the light.  And who better to lead man into temptation but woman?   

Nightly Visitations

Locked away in a nunnery since you were a little girl, you've never had much experience with the outside world.  The sisters jealously guard the entry ways, determined that their young charges will be spared the temptations of the world, and that the world will not intrude.  You only feel freedom under the stars and the night sky, when you close your eyes and soar to wherever your mind decides to take you.  In your dreams, you've ridden a horse, skated on the icy surface of the stars, swam into the deep blue sea.

Lately though, your dreams have been...changing.  You can feel a presence with you, watching you, a shadow moving out of the corner of your eye.  You still go on adventures, but when the darkness flies with you your body feels like it's been charged with electricity, and you awake panting, shaking with a hunger you can't express.  You have been chosen, and in your mind, down in the deep where there are no stone walls or wards to keep me out, you will be mine.

andreaslave

"Road Games" and "Seeing is Believing" sound great to me, let me know if you'd be interested exploring more?

Starry Sarcasm

I agree! Those both sound fantastic. Let me know if you wanna play. ^^

rpgirl85

I especially love the last one. Count me in as backup then for that one.

Ashmadia

Quote from: errantwandering on July 01, 2011, 11:07:20 AM
Desire Made Flesh

In an instant, everything we knew vanished.  Our team had been on a routine mission, scanning planets on the outer edge of the galactic rim, trying to find mineral deposits wealthy enough to justify the expense of the journey.  At first planet AJLBNW-97 had seemed like a godsend, our sensors lighting up like an Exmas-Tree, the density of rare earth metals nearly off the charts inside the mantle.  Then everything went to hell.  Much like the ancient poet once said, "Not with a bang, but a whimper", everything went dark all at once.  The sensation of the fall was sickening, inertia throwing us about like rag dolls, the unyielding force of the sphere dragging us down until blackness spread through our minds.  I don't remember the impact, don't know how we survived when everyone else perished.  When we awoke, it was to madness.  Our dreams, our nightmares, our waking thought became reality before our eyes, rising from the air like the tales of old brought to life....

This sounds interesting. I'd like to hear more on what you'd want to do with it. Hit me up on a PM if you're inclined.

errantwandering

Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done

Father Macloid had never truly believed in EVIL, not with a capital E.  He'd gone to seminary right after graduation because it gave him an education for free, he'd learned to mouth the right words and phrases and alleillujahs, but only little kids believed in the Devil.  There were evils enough in the world: poverty, hunger, war, mankind didn't need to run off trying to fight Satan and the tooth fairy and evil unicorns.  Everything changed the night he walked into the rectory and found a beautiful woman shaking, keening softly, something wicked in her eyes, begging him to help her, save her...

Father Macloid may not have believed in the Devil, but the Devil certainly believed in him.  If only Macloid would surrender to the dark hungers held in check beneath the surface he would serve the dark far more ably than he'd ever served the light.  And who better to lead man into temptation but woman?   

errantwandering

Updated...and back again, hopefully for a while this time.

The Blue Canary

I would like to hear more about the "Nightly Visitations" one if you would be so kind.

Telivi

Aw, Blue Canary beat me to it.   :'( But, if you need a backup for "Nightly Visitations", let me know.

Also, I'd like to know more about "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be Done."

errantwandering

I am back again.  Sorry for the long delay, and for not responding to everyone's messages.  My job has me randomly getting deployed for variable lengths of time, and this last one was unexpected and longer than I thought it would be.  All of my story ideas above are open, and I should be near a computer connection to play them out (I sincerely hope), so please message me if you are interested in any of these.

errantwandering

Updated Dec 20 with "What Lies Beneath"

Anesa

I am interested in "What Lies Beneath".  I have also sent you a PM.  :)