Fantasy, Magic, Critters (M seeking F)

Started by Bxcrave, June 30, 2011, 11:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bxcrave

I usually play on AIM, but now I'm here looking for something with a thick plot, a little longer lasting, and plenty of opportunities to get dirty.  But it all depends on the plot!  I'm not picky:  something around 3 paragraphs per post (if you want more just ask.) 

Fantasy/Sci-Fi.  I'm really craving a futa/futa pairing right now.  Definitely not narrowing this down to that though :)

That said, I have been stuck on so many topics lately it is hard for me to decide.  I love pics!  One simple picture can inspire me with an intricate story.   I can play M or F.  I have plenty of ideas and can add more later, I encourage you to message me!
I will leave these ideas/characters very broad as I enjoy input from my partners :)

Magick.
A humanoid, a cursed outcast, whom was mysteriously born into a bloodline of pure dragons.  She hatched from her egg like this- born half dragon, half man and is unable to change into any alternative form.  She has just recently come to age of her magic powers.  She has rarely been in contact with anyone except the farmers she steals sheep from.

All species allowed in anything (I think these pics are neat!)

Meow.
There are plenty of stray animals on this side of the city, but never have you seen a cat with such intricate markings... and a diamond collar?  It always seems to be around, but will never let you get near enough to pet it.  It's eyes pierce through you as if trying to tell you something.  One drunken night, you cannot make it all the way home, and sleep in your workshop.  Your dreams that night were full of wild sex, but you cannot remember them.  When you wake up, the cat is perched neatly on your chest purring.

Disappearance.
On a vast, remote world, in a small human territory, a rich city peacefully flourishes.  There are limitless amounts of creatures, alchemy, and magic on this planet, so it is going to be hard to discover why people have been disappearing in a city that has little crime and such an organized social system.  A bounty hunter is called in to find out what is going on.

Unreal.
You awake in a glowing, bright white room with no visible door, window, light, or even a wall receptacle.  There are others sitting all around you.  Suddenly, as if by magic, voices, images, and thoughts fill your head.  A nuclear holocaust has consumed planet Earth.  You are one of the only 42 humans remaining alive.  But where are you?

Tentaclue.
A blood elf warlock has been possessing women in different villages throughout the kingdom.  They have all returned home pregnant, only to yield succubi, which are then sold to black market dealers or whoever has cash.  Bored with him/herself and the ease of these weak-minded humans, stronger prey will be necessary.

PM me with interest or questions!  I'd like to find a style we both can appreciate.  I'll add more later *lazy*