An odd Cross over plot (nonsexual)

Started by insaneplots, June 28, 2011, 08:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneplots

So i recently watched Winx Club (I have nieces they liked it) And I saw a few possible RP ideas i wanted to try. This is one of them.

One The anime/ American cartoon cross over, I have a bleach made up character i've been wanting to play alot more a female role (one of my few.) this is a non-sexual RP plot.

Setting and premise, the would of the winx fairy has been locked off to seireitei only recently was a senkai gate discovered  a team from the 12 division was sent to survey this unknown world to learn about it with the team were several shinigami from a the 7th and 8th seats  of the 11th division, one from 5th and the 13ths squads 5th seat. upon nearing the end of the path Hollows attack over whelmed the shinigami fought their way to the end of the gate the last one to survive the 13th squads 5th seat badly wounded the young white haired woman falls from the senkai gate landing right in the middle of alphia magic academy.

I want to more focus on find Winx club verse type character this is playing threw after the third season so the Winx girls would be seniors making them of legal age But this is meant to be a more than a sexual RP. And obviously looking for only a few Bleach characters save mine. I'll make the game and an OCC/ Character page after there are enough people for play.