Okay, so I've been going through my books and reading a bunch of stuff online for ideas since I need another game or two. Yes, I do prefer these games to have an erotic bent, though I don't necessarily want them to be solely about sex. Here is a list of a few ideas I came up with:
1. Torg - Mentioned in a different post. Multiple alien realities invade earth in the near now and characters from earth and these other realities join together to fight off the invaders and protect our world. Definately a group thing.
2. Scarlet Pimpernel - Set during the French Revolution. A courageous individual (or small group) joins together to save people from the excesses of the Revolution, outwit the Committee of Public Safety and Chauvelin.
3. Pulp Fantasy - Standard fantasy setting. Nothing too out of the ordinary. This would work as a solo or small group idea.
4. Conspiracy X - An adventure in the Conspiracy X setting. An independent cell working for Aegis the group combats dangerous aliens such as Greys, Saurials, Atlanteans, and a rival agency within the government working with the aliens, the deadly Black Book.
6. Pulp Fiction - Weird Science, Weird Magic, Seedy Detectives and Clubs, Gangsters, Bootleggers, Strange Supeheroes, and a couple characters caught up in it all.
Anyone want to discuss some ideas for any of the above, possibly run something in one of those settings? Oh and I prefer Freeform since I don't have any rulebooks aside from a handful of GURPS stuff, and I categorically refuse to play any d20 things. :)