You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:32:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kakuja and his many idea's  (Read 408 times)

Offline KakujaTopic starter

Kakuja and his many idea's
« on: June 26, 2011, 02:00:08 PM »
Hello there one and all I've been thinking hard about what rpies I can put up to get some rpiers.

A pups day This is something I am very interested in doing see I am much of a puppy, so I am looking for an rp where I slowly become sort of an anthro or mimi type puppy and am treated and trained like one, this is a bi g fetish of mine.

I am still into transformation transgender and I have many likes and char sheet links which I will post here: ,, Please feel free to look them over for Ideas.

Heres some old Ideas I still wanna do: Two lovers or friends who are walking in the park when one of us <sometimes you but I'm willing to change at times> eats something, or drinks something, looks at something which causes one of us or both of us to change or perhaps a magical item.

The changes include: male to female, female to male, male to animal/ female animal, female to male, female to animal/ male animal, size changes such as shrinking or growing, reality changes, age changes <IM only>, clothing changes, mental changes. Werewolf romances, or vamp romances, but this next idea is a bit different.

New: Right about now i feel like humiliating someone with nudity a lot . Thats what im in the mood for. I just want to RP something that keeps someone near naked or completely naked.

Here are some links to old Rpeirs with others I have done that I would also like to do again: ,

If you have any suggestions or questions ask away Ill be waiting for you ^^.