You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 08:47:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Rp  (Read 440 times)

Offline JuchoiTopic starter

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Rp
« on: June 26, 2011, 12:16:45 AM »
Lately I've become very obsessed with Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, mostly with the infamous demon Sebastian, with a search function on google that there was once a very old thread in this forum requesting something similar, so I hope I might get some sort of answer in asking for this Rp.

I'd rather to figure out what exactly to Rp with whomever is interested, and frankly I highly doubt I will be getting an answer to this as it is, but to spell out what I'm looking for; I'm looking for a detailed Rp (min three paragraphs or something, typical for this forum anyways so I don't even need to elaborate), surrounding an OC of mine and Sebastian. This can be a group Rp or a one on one, I don't mind, anything at all will do as long as the quality of this Rp lasts.
Plots? That can, as I've said, be discussed, though I will post a couple plot idea's that I'm thinking of soon enough, right now all I need is answers from any such people that are interested.
I'm... extremely open to any sorts of idea's honestly. So voice them all. (Of course I was restricted to a Non-adult request obviously... But really I would rather not be restricted. I just am restricted now due to my extreme impatience and over abundance of sugar high's)

Offline ClockworkShadow

• Quasi-Psychotic Automaton Doll
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Paint - Click Tick - It - Tock Whirr - Black
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Rp
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 12:19:12 AM »
No idea what this is, but good luck and have fun! <3