You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:30:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hentai Exalted 2nd Edition (Care to Try Again?)  (Read 1931 times)

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Hentai Exalted 2nd Edition (Care to Try Again?)
« on: September 18, 2007, 07:14:25 AM »
This is going to be an Exatled: The Dragon Blooded game, the protagonists dragon blooded from the city of Lookshy, not the Empire. 

The city has been hired by a merchant princess to investigate an unsanctioned band of slavers stalking the citizents of a city upriver from Lookshy, and loyal to the Dreamweaver, mostly carrying off young women. 

Needless to say, this being Elliquiy, young women amongst the protagonists risk being carried off.  Likewise, use of flirtation and sexuality as part of the investigative edge of the plot is encouraged.  This is a full fledged story, though, not a romp.   

That said, if the majority of the players are intrested, I have a lot of opertunities to intigrate ravishing scenes. 

Sign in here if you're interested. 

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11042.0

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Hentai Exalted 2nd Edition (Care to Try Again?)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 05:55:03 AM »
Last call for players!  Hoping to start soon. 

I'm trying to be considerate of a broad variety of turn ons and turn offs, but based on the plot I have in mind and the kinks of most of the players, it would help to have some more gal charecters who enjoy NC scenes. 

But all manner of players are still welcome. 

Offline ZK

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:28:36 AM »
Women? The way Exalted is run, isn't it usually the men taken away? *loves the homoerotic stasis of Exalted* ^.^

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »
*Grins*  Which leads to  counter-movements.  :) 

But if you played, you could take a henchman background, and i'd provide you with some boy toys.  :) 

Offline ZK

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 02:19:01 PM »
Well, as how Dragon-Blooded (Dynasts, Outcaste and so on) seem to have more of a bisexual flare, it'd be both boy and girl-toys. After all to the three types of DBs. Sex is a nice expression of enjoyment and love... but mainly just "Bow chica wow wow" ^.^

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 01:22:16 AM »
*Grins*  Indeed.