You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: what are you wearing?  (Read 730586 times)

Offline Sherona

Re: what are you wearing?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 08:24:20 AM »
I managed to TOTALLY misread this section of the quote... 'one of my husbands'...

:D

That's what I get for skimming the post!

And I'm wearing jeans, a dark grey shirt, and sneakers again...

Also, I've found that many of my favorite women here are short.  Well... cool. 

LOL Short women are very unthreatening to a mans ego, and it is so much easier to make your partner feel liek a big brave man when he is almost 2 feet taller then you. I am 4'10 and my husband is 6'4...yeah..hmm..anyways enough distracting myself.

The thought of multiple husbands..if I did not like cock-fights so much then I might attempt that..but you know what they say about too many roosters in one henhouse..

back on track:

Cut off shorts, a t-shirt that says "Good at getting what I want" bare feet cause shoes suck.

Offline Kalen

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 08:29:50 AM »
I'm average height, so I don't much care one way of another about the height of a woman.. I don't find tall ones intimidating, and I'd never make fun of a woman for her height.

I just find it interesting, is all.. and you're certainly not the only woman here under 5'.  *shrug* 

too many roosters in one henhouse.. tired hens?

Offline Sherona

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 12:04:09 PM »
I have heard alot of the short jokes. But mostly it is complimentary. Though those leg men are just out of luck with me :P

Offline Kalen

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »
tsk.. hardly.  some of the shortest women I know have by far the nicest legs.  *shrug*

Offline Cherri TartTopic starter

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 12:22:24 PM »
LOL Short women are very unthreatening to a mans ego, and it is so much easier to make your partner feel liek a big brave man when he is almost 2 feet taller then you. I am 4'10 and my husband is 6'4...yeah..hmm..anyways enough distracting myself.

The thought of multiple husbands..if I did not like cock-fights so much then I might attempt that..but you know what they say about too many roosters in one henhouse..

back on track:

Cut off shorts, a t-shirt that says "Good at getting what I want" bare feet cause shoes suck.

OO!  i'm actually taller then someone!  *does happy dance with Sherona* 

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 12:23:07 PM »
Still shorter than Wonder Woman, so nyah! ;)

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 12:25:21 PM »
lol - so are you so double Nyah!

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »
lol - so are you so double Nyah!

Hehe...burn! :)

Offline Sherona

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 12:30:10 PM »
lol everyone is taller then me...shoot my 8 year old is as tall as me..My husband was laughing because the other day they did a commercial about booster seats in cars for kids and it said "If they are not 4"9 give them a boost" He looked at me and said "Do I need to buy you a booster seat hun."...

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 12:32:57 PM »
yeah, i am SO done with short jokes - got a life time of them from my 6'2" and 6'4" inch brothers - the power of the internet though?  i can be tall if i want to!  (am currently 7'9" *giggles*)

Offline Sherona

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »
How about when those 6 foot and taller people assume everyone can reach everythng and put things ont he top shelf. after 5 years of marriage I STILL have yet to break my husband of that habit. I figured waking him up at 3 am to reach the baby formula would have done it but nooo.

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »
*nods*  yeah, i think they do it on purpose...  oh, and btw...  Cute little plaid skirt - red and black tartan - and a black long sleeved blouse, cuffs folded back, untucked and black boots, 3 inch heel - felt like sort of dressing up today - black lace panties and a matching bra. :D

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 01:11:41 PM »
Oooh, the lucky panties. ;)

Offline Sherona

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »
whats panties? *innocent grin*

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 01:20:10 PM »
*sighs*  yeah, not really by choice... i SO prefer commando...

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 01:24:38 PM »
Yeah, and so do I and my shoe mounted camera. :)

Offline Kalen

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »
......   I think I LOVE this topic.

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 01:59:17 PM »
I remember a similar thread once upon a time either here or on RPOL before I found Elliquiy.
It was great - a friendly almost exhibitionist/voyeuristic thing that has wonderful turns of outright silly.

Offline Apple of Eris

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 02:51:57 PM »
I'm wearing my boytoys Eagles jersey, some socks, and cotton panties. I figured I'd give him some reason to smile when he sees the team logo.

Offline Sherona

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
Just a note on the commando talk. Read an article claiming to be able to pinpoint personality by the underwear you wear (or dont wear)

this is the description of someone who goes Commando alot.

If you don't wear underwear, don't think we're going to draw a parallel between you and Britney Spears or something. If you like to go commando then you either have forgotton to do laundry completely, or you are our rebel. Damn right! You don't like to be restricted or live by the rules. You make your own! Embrace your independence and love of freedom. Let it all hang out.

Offline Caustic

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 11:19:01 PM »
Jeans... Levis, to be exact.  The knees are worn thin, frayed a little, but not actually worn through yet... knees are worn to white thread, cuffs are a little shredded.  That, and my Vostok watch.

And, yes, I have done laundry, but would like to think that I fit the psychoanalytical profile mentioned afore.

Offline Brandon

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2007, 01:34:34 AM »
Earlier today a blue T shirt with a Japanese style dragon on the back, dark blue jeans, and white jogging shoes

Right now, Blue boxer shorts with white strips on them. Thats it...

Offline Sherona

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2007, 07:38:28 AM »
PJ bottoms with floral print (I love my flowers lol) with a halter bra. Just woke up so yeah..lol

Offline Bliss

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2007, 07:53:29 AM »
Black split-sleeve single-button blazer over a lace-edged black cotton tank top, wide-leg tan trousers (my favorite pants, swear to god), Black round-toe three inch heels with silver scalloped edging (cutest shoes ever, picked out for me by a man, woo!), plain white bra and white boyshort panties with an edging of lace along the top in the front.

So Sherona, what do my panties say about me?

Offline Sherona

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 08:12:54 AM »
Boyshort panties talk of tomboyishness. The article says this and I qoute "As long as you know where dressing like a boy should end (no jockstraps) then we think its just cool".